+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Wasp21

Feb 13, 2019
Just got AOR today!

Application received: January 22, 2020
AOR: March 12, 2020

Congrats to everyone else who got AOR. Despite the good news, I can't seem to link accounts no matter what I do. Anyone else having this issue? And if so, what's the best course of action to get it resolved?

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020

snuenna

Mar 12, 2020
Hello!
I haven't received AOR yet but I was able to link the application to my GCkey account. does this mean that i will get the AOR soon? on my account, the current status saying "Submitted"
APP RECEIVED: Jan 23, 2020
Linked: Mar 12, 2020
for those who are having hard time linking your app I would like to share my case: Inland Common-Law Sponsorship (no dependant) - i am applicant
I read somewhere that i have to choose "single" as a marital status so i tried several times, it did not work.
but it worked when i chose "common Law" and 2 for number of family.

wondering if anybody can answer this, I had my EE profile uploaded before I applied for sponsorship. do i need to withdraw my EE profile?

Last edited:

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hello!
I haven't received AOR yet but I was able to link the application to my account. does this mean that i will get the AOR soon? on my account, the current status saying "Submitted"
APP RECEIVED: Jan 23, 2020
Linked: Mar 12, 2020
for those who are having hard time linking your app I would like to share my case: Inland Common-Law Sponsorship (no dependant)
I read somewhere that i have to choose "single" as a marital status so i tried several times, it did not work.
but it worked when i chose "common Law" and 2 for number of family.

wondering if anybody can answer this, I had my EE profile uploaded before I applied for sponsorship. do i need to withdraw my EE profile?
Hi,

I don't think EE profile is going to make any difference if you haven't received the ITA.

may i ask are you the applicant or the sponsor?

snuenna

Mar 12, 2020
Hi,

I don't think EE profile is going to make any difference if you haven't received the ITA.

may i ask are you the applicant or the sponsor?

EE profile was for me and i am the applicant! i haven't received the ITA and i don't think i ever will lol!! EE CRS score hasn't come below 470 for a while now. :(

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
EE profile was for me and i am the applicant! i haven't received the ITA and i don't think i ever will lol!! EE CRS score hasn't come below 470 for a while now. :(
Yeah score's pretty high right now.

my application was also sent on 23rd Jan.
can you tell me where did see the status? on ECAS or CIC GC key?