+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 AINP NOI

Sonn

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
The website has been updated from 2175 to" Approximately 1,950 applications await assessment for eligibility. " even though 500 invitation last month

Reactions: Loren27

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Same here
I am also waiting since 1st December 2019
NOC 1241
CRS 383
Brother is citizen of Canada and living in Alberta still waiting
hi.. i have read that 1241 falls under medium demand.i have the same noc but don't know what to do..its becoming frustrating day by day as no one of the same noc code getting picked up..last year many got noi..dont know what to do..

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
we all should understand that this is just the beginning of the year, let march set in, things may change. I will be sincere with you, if patience isn't part of your virtue, you will be frustrated. So please have patience and mostly believe. Am not even expecting Alberta to kick in fully until March or April.

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
we all should understand that this is just the beginning of the year, let march set in, things may change. I will be sincere with you, if patience isn't part of your virtue, you will be frustrated. So please have patience and mostly believe. Am not even expecting Alberta to kick in fully until March or April.
i am left with only one year with ielts as it is valid for two years..one year already over. this is the problem

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
i am left with only one year with ielts as it is valid for two years..one year already over. this is the problem
LOL, people have only 3 months left and they are still hopeful and yours in one year. you even have better chance. just relax and be hopeful, but I must tell you, try remove your whole mind from it and be checking it once in a day. am under NOC 1311 and my Ielts will expire in April, have already booked another one for march 7. no time to waste

Reactions: PrincessR

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
The website has been updated from 2175 to" Approximately 1,950 applications await assessment for eligibility. " even though 500 invitation last month
Honestly, this statement that they have on their website is very confusing. Assessment for eligibility is usually done for aspirants who have received an NOI & submitted their documents and then go on to issue nominations if all criteria further pass. On the other hand, they also make a statement that all 6000 nominations have been issued. This just doesn't match. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Honestly, this statement that they have on their website is very confusing. Assessment for eligibility is usually done for aspirants who have received an NOI & submitted their documents and then go on to issue nominations if all criteria further pass. On the other hand, they also make a statement that all 6000 nominations have been issued. This just doesn't match. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
All 6000 nominations have been issued last year (ie 2019). Those awaiting assessment plus any new NOI will be part of this year’s quota.

Reactions: Loren27

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
LOL, people have only 3 months left and they are still hopeful and yours in one year. you even have better chance. just relax and be hopeful, but I must tell you, try remove your whole mind from it and be checking it once in a day. am under NOC 1311 and my Ielts will expire in April, have already booked another one for march 7. no time to waste
you are very right..thnx for the motivation..i need to stop checking everyday and all the very best for your case.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
All 6000 nominations have been issued last year (ie 2019). Those awaiting assessment plus any new NOI will be part of this year’s quota.
If this is true. then it is quite alarming. With the assumption they get 6,000 nominations for 2020 again then we are left with 3,825 for the entire year. Chances will be so slim for someone who has lower CRS & no connections.

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
If this is true. then it is quite alarming. With the assumption they get 6,000 nominations for 2020 again then we are left with 3,825 for the entire year. Chances will be so slim for someone who has lower CRS & no connections.
All we need is wish let your NOC be in demand this year, then nothing stops them from issuing you NOI so long as you merited the criteria. Alberta cannot give NOI to someone with connection but NOC not in demand and leave someone whose NOC is in demand. we need to understand that provinces are bringing people to boost their economy and not to increase their population. So please remain calm ok. chao

Reactions: praveerparmar

SanjayS2512

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Dubai
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
6-04-2020
AOR Received.
Temporary Application Number - 5-03-2021
Got NOI today

Profile Created Dec 10, 2019
NOC 0631
CRS 320
Education And Experience in Alberta
Hi I am having same NOC however no connection in Alberta, CRS 377. Could you please assist in sharing your views in demand for restaurant managers?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
All we need is wish let your NOC be in demand this year, then nothing stops them from issuing you NOI so long as you merited the criteria. Alberta cannot give NOI to someone with connection but NOC not in demand and leave someone whose NOC is in demand. we need to understand that provinces are bringing people to boost their economy and not to increase their population. So please remain calm ok. chao
I totally agree...I think NOC matters a lot (not downplaying family, edu or job in AB). I was surprised how many got nomination last year with absolutely no ties to AB.

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
You are reading it wrong. They never said everyone in the queue will get a nomination. Just that they will keep assessing everyone. Which is the first decision in who gets a NOI or not. Which means that a lot of people probably won't be invited.

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
I totally agree...I think NOC matters a lot (not downplaying family, edu or job in AB). I was surprised how many got nomination last year with absolutely no ties to AB.
Yes. Ties to Alberta only plays a major part when your NOC is in demand. then that's when you will have an edge over someone with same NOC but no ties to Canada and so long as number needed per draw was met, if not, all in the NOC whether with ties or no ties will surely get NOI