+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

claudiah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
ECA's Status: Decision Made on November 4th.
ECA's Status: Complete.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 6, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 9, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 9, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on November 9, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.
But I did not receive any email on COPR. I am unable to login to GCkey as it shows server maintenance page.
Can anyone have idea what will be next steps?
Did you receive any call or email from the landing office?

paramwolseley

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Finally received my passport back with COPR. Validity till March. Long Journey coming to an end. I hope & pray there will be some ease in travel restriction from early next year. Hard time for everyone but we need to show some more patience. They are working but slowly. Thank you all for the support & guidance. Thank you.
congrats

Reactions: Udee123 and gtcan19

Muiz9

Nov 21, 2020
Yes they can come here under visitor but they have to be over 10yrs so airline can take them to Canada with proper supervision and you can only pick them up by yourself as Canadian immigration will only release them to the parent. I did same before the Covid-19 tho.

You can also apply for Visa on your work permit too so you can go pick them up with your Visa once they're approved.
Hello,
I have my husband and my 2 kids (7 and 9 years old) outland can I apply for visiting visa while I am waiting for PR? Please guide me I miss them so much

Reactions: Sweetmother

xiaotaozi0513

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Anyone knows what will happen after copr? What we need to do? How long it will take to get PR card? And also how to update the SIN number? I need new SIN number to apply mortgage. I wonder how long it will take. Much appreciated!

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Inland sinp 1 inland dependent
Ar July 15 2019
Aor August 1 2019
Pal January 7 2020
Upfront September 29
Mr November 2
Mp November 17
Dm on ecas November 21
Congratulations
hey guy, I have a question: In my gcms it said:
APPLICATION: 7
Field name: Status
Action Updated
Old value: Not started
New value: Passed
I wonder what :"status passed" mean? Please give me your advice, many thanks
Hi can you share when did you apply for notes and when you got it?
I applied on October 31st and still waiting for it.