+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

xwww

Sep 4, 2020
Hey me too i did on 24 nd gave emedical sheet to my lawyer next day but i think he submit on 28 sept and October 7 he forwarded me a mail from irrc that they revieved the document nd forwarded to responsible officer cor consideration. So does it showing in ur ecas too now
No, not now at least. I just received the update on gckey today, and I guess the ecas would be updated at least tmr. So maybe your pass is ready on the way

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
No, not now at least. I just received the update on gckey today, and I guess the ecas would be updated at least tmr. So maybe your pass is ready on the way
Okay thanks just quck question does that email from ircc that my lawyer forward me it is for confirmation right that they recieve our medical nd forward it

CherryNg

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for the update. When is the medical expiry date, is it when I received medical request or when I got a message that received ?
Mine will be expired on November 4, but they requested to extend on Oct 5. The medical review was you don’t need...and today is Oct 28, 2020 you passed medical