a.y.c

Jun 12, 2019
AR : 30 september 2019
AOR : 6th January 2020
PAL: 12th February 2020
MS(upfront): 14 July 2020
M.P.: 15 July 2020
Waiting for copr......
hello, my time line is also similar i also did upfront but how did you passed medical in one day ? coz the lady told me it takes 7 days to upload your medical for them.

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
I also uploaded my e-medical via web form but no update on my gckey or ecas .. so I am just wondering if I did anything wrong to upload ?? Any suggestions
Don’t worry about it
If you get a response from the IRCC that they received it then it’s ok
You should have got it within 4-5 days
But they normally take about 2-3 months to
Pass the medical
I guess I got lucky

sing3077

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Can anybody have any suggestion what to do i have got decision made on 4 September but didi not got any email i tried to call them but they always said to wait should i put inquiriey from my local member parliament

sanjay2000

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Is your gckey already at 100%? Have you tried asking ircc about it? Im just curious how this is going to go when it hits up to 100 and no update yet. This is getting quite frustrating.
My finished 100% nothing much change, changed below

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hey guys i just see ghost update on my gckey ac. application / profile updated.
I was so curious about ghost update now i see it. Lets hope pray as outlander we will see some good news soon.
Hi Atul,

Any good news? We both have almost same AOR date. Mine is 10th June 2019.Please post positive update for outlanders with that GU.

rtidal6

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
My finished 100% nothing much change, changed below

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.
Well thats quite frustrating. Im planning to go to my local MP to have a follow up with them.

Reactions: manku_patel