+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

hj.chahal

Dec 10, 2019
Hi! I’m AOR august
And i booked my medical for next week
Are there any people getting MR’s
Is there a risk when i do my upfront and get MR afterwards?
please reply I’m very confused and scared
When i call cic they say they are still doing a background check

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
Hi! I’m AOR august
Go ahead with upfront there is nothing wrong in it

Optimall

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Hi! I’m AOR august
Mine is on friday
Go for it!
AR Dec
AOR Feb

Kuk

Sep 7, 2020
I phoned to doctors to have my medical done but they are saying that they do upfront medical only for work visa or student visa. For PR applications they need medical request letter. I am out land and in chandigarh.

Reactions: manku_patel

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
I phoned to doctors to have my medical done but they are saying that they do upfront medical only for work visa or student visa. For PR applications they need medical request letter. I am out land and in chandigarh.
Even same answer i got here in Ahmedabad.

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Should I hire a lawyer to ask IRRC what exactly going on with my file. I am very much frustrated with templated answers on webform and unfriendly,unhelpful and incompetent attitude of call center agents. If IRCC has no capacity of dealing through the pandemic than why it is doing express entry draws and why the provinces are accepting PNP applications.
Please advise!

Reactions: DenysKudikov

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Should I hire a lawyer to ask IRRC wha exactly going on with my file. I am very frustrated with templated answers on webform and unfriendly,unhelpful and incompetent attitude of call center agents.
Please advise!

Its a wastage of time to call the agents. They know nothing. They do not have access to our file they can only tell whatever shows on our GCkey. That's all.
There is no point in hiring anybody, my friend. Everyone is in the same situation we can do nothing except waiting. We deserve waiting only. There is no one who can really help us. NOT EVEN A SINGLE PERSON CAN HELP US. I CAN ONLY PRAY TO GOD. IF HE CAN HELP!!!!!!!

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Its a wastage of time to call the agents. They know nothing. They do not have access to our file they can only tell whatever shows on our GCkey. That's all.
There is no point in hiring anybody, my friend. Everyone is in the same situation we can do nothing except waiting. We deserve waiting only. There is no one who can really help us. NOT EVEN A SINGLE PERSON CAN HELP US. I CAN ONLY PRAY TO GOD. IF HE CAN HELP!!!!!!!
Atleast they can honestly tell us something. They should tell us these things are done and that needs to be done. Or we are not issuing COPRs to outland applicants at the moment due to Covid. Canada is based on honesty and compassion. I am not complaining but atleast IRCC should be open and honest. Copy paste answers are ridiculous and unsympathetic since most of us are battling in our lives due to covid.

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Atleast they can honestly tell us something. They should tell us these things are done and that needs to be done. Or we are not issuing COPRs to outland applicants at the moment due to Covid. Canada is based on honesty and compassion. I am not complaining but atleast IRCC should be open and honest. Copy paste answers are ridiculous and unsympathetic since most of us are battling in our lives due to covid.
Did you do upfront medical? If not, I think they need to give you DM or at least something new before it's expired. It makes nonsense to renew medical when they send us a medical request and we need to waste money for another one, imo