+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I called IRCC today and the agent put me on hold for 5 minutes and then told me that earlier your file was not in the process due to COVID 19 and now your file is in the process so we are working on it. I asked him what is the processing my file is going under he said it is criminality than I told him that I called you guys last march 2020 and criminality was the processing that time too. He said it is different now and he said we asked ADR from you so we are working on it. I told him that I got an email from ircc officer regarding landing dates what does that mean.......he was like part of the processing.

All in all, I think they have access to our gckey only. Whatever is written on gckey they will say the same. They cannot tell us specifically. Such a waste of time calling them and getting the same answer since March 2020.

billy0611

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
AR April 2019.
My medical exam expired in March. I called IRCC today, it used to be "you do not need a medical exam," but today it becomes "You have been requested a medical exam."
But I haven't received an email yet, should be a good sign, right?

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
AR April 2019.
My medical exam expired in March. I called IRCC today, it used to be "you do not need a medical exam," but today it becomes "You have been requested a medical exam."
But I haven't received an email yet, should be a good sign, right?

Yeah, it could be a good sign.

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I think the officers are sitting in their homes and working. The ADR I got in July 2020 clearly says that due to limitations they cannot reach their office and need all the documents submitted online.

They can work and process from home expect for those who need biometrics. But as we know they are booking appointments for those too with precautions then they should process fast.

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Hi guys
AR 29 March 2019
My working permit expire October 21 / 2020
I must apply for extension permit.
I don’t have restriction work so I can apply with bridging work permit ( BOWP)
Is it a good plan and easy way to use BOW ?
Please elp !