+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Gurpreetbilling

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Can someone answer this i just asked for ADR
Schedule A background declaration and 4A
I am a inland applicant under OINP Employer job offer. Is it necessary to show funds. Do cic really check how much money in your account. pls advise

soledad

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Can someone answer this i just asked for ADR
Schedule A background declaration and 4A
I am a inland applicant under OINP Employer job offer. Is it necessary to show funds. Do cic really check how much money in your account. pls advise
Hi, this is what my lawyer informed me before my application was submitted:
They can refuse your application on the ground of insufficient funds for you (and your family) to settle in Canada because this can pose financial burden on the government. The same kinda reason for medical examination... hope it helps!

Gurpreetbilling

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hi, this is what my lawyer informed me before my application was submitted:
They can refuse your application on the ground of insufficient funds for you (and your family) to settle in Canada because this can pose financial burden on the government. The same kinda reason for medical examination... hope it helps!
But on cic it says that you don’t need to show POF if you currently authorized to work in canada and you have valid work permit

soledad

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
But on cic it says that you don’t need to show POF if you currently authorized to work in canada and you have valid work permit
Isn't it only for EE applications? I read that
the only exemptions to the proof of funds requirement are granted to Express Entry candidates who are already working in Canada and have a valid job offer.

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
the only exemptions to the proof of funds requirement are granted to Express Entry candidates who are already working in Canada and have a valid job offer.
I do not think this is right though...... i do not have a record of anyone who has met the proof of funds exemption criteria on this platform and is refused for not providing a proof. You may wish to do a check on people who have been issued PR here.

Armstrong234

Aug 12, 2018
If you are currently in Canada with a valid work permit and currently working,you are not required to show funds.
I got my PR AINP paper based inland without showing funds as I was on a work visa throughout the period my application was with CIC.
I hope this clarifies your question?
Am already a landed immigrant