+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

elvisyuan

May 31, 2019
I got my golden email today! Thank you guys for all the support and answers

Hi,

I experienced a ghost update yesterday. My ADR changed from "Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." to "Not Applicable". And my message changed from "Read" to "Application/Profile Update". It changed back from I clicked into it. My processing time is 47 days left, and I applied for GCMS notes on Wednesday. Here is my status:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Here is my timeline:
AOR: January 17, 2019
ADR: Feburary.27, 2019
MED: Feburary.28, 2019
BIL: March.18, 2019
Ghost Update: May.30, 2019

I don't know how much more time it requires to process my application. My PGWP will expire on July.17th, 2019 and I will be on implied status. My company requires a valid SIN even though I will be on implied status. Hopefully everything can be approved before my PGWP expires, and leave me some time to get my PR visa.

elvisyuan

May 31, 2019
That's what I was confused about too. I have been logging in everyday since March. No update (except for a ghost update) since March. Suddenly today I received PPR.

LOL
So there's no point in having the status list on the CIC account.
I wonder if their budget would be better spent on hiring more people to push paper rather than making changes to their online platform

dry.00

Oct 4, 2018
That's what I was confused about too. I have been logging in everyday since March. No update (except for a ghost update) since March. Suddenly today I received PPR.
Maybe there is a delay.
But in any case, it provides zero information about which stage applications are at, so it's pretty useless.

zelen18

Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys,

I just received an email with a request for additional documents : Statement of Separation, as I was in a common in-law relationship that ended before starting my application.
It has to be sent within 48 hours.

My AOR is Jan 22nd.

I take this request as a good sign (?).

elvisyuan

May 31, 2019
Would you mind sharing your NOC code and VO ?
I had 3 employment. Only one of them wrote my NOC on the employment letter, but my title is similar/same across all employment. NOC - 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers

The first position I had was Software Developer, second was Software Commissioning Engineer, and third was Application Developer

Reactions: Wahegurujee

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just called IRCC to verify my application status, normally when you reach the end of the dialing system, it will start to read your application status information exactly shown on your IRCC account, like you pass the medical exam, your additional documents have been received, you do not need an interview, we are processing your background check, etc., BUT!!!!!!!
Today, when I called them, the system said based on the information you provided, we are unable to find your application!
I am 100% sure that all the information I provided was accurate cause I did it three times, it says the same thing, I am so freaked out now, please !!!! Has anyone experienced same thing before?
Please reply asap if you had experience like this, thanks a million!