FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hi Guys spoke just spoke to ircc agent below are the details.
AOR 25th Jan
Mep 5th March
Bio done 11th March
After my call with agent got following info.
Eligibility met, criminality met and file in VO Ottawa.
Bacground and security not started yet.
The agent said my application will be processed by 3rd october latest. She said this is according to revised time lines and is the latest date. However it can be processed within 6 months or less. I was freaking paranoid after hearing this news is it a reason to worry?.

Don’t worry . It will be processed within 4-5 months

Reactions: Fias34

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
AOR 25th Jan
Mep 5th March
Bio done 11th March
The agent said my application will be processed by 3rd october latest. She said this is according to revised time lines and is the latest date. However it can be processed within 6 months or less. I was freaking paranoid after hearing this news is it a reason to worry?.

Oops!
9 months

Reactions: Choosen

dr.jatinder

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hey guys..... I am FSWO....AOR 24 jan ...Need some suggestions...I had raised CSE and got the following reponse....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

Your application is currently being processed at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Is it a normal procedure for transferring application to New Delhi Visa Office for Indian applicant Or should I expect a delay in processing Coz I have heard somewhere that New Delhi Visa Office is very slow...
Please suggest.......thanx

Ida1985

Feb 19, 2019
AOR 25th Jan
Mep 5th March
Bio done 11th March
Even the agent I spoke to told me it will be September for me. AOR 10 jan

rjaff

Feb 25, 2019
Even the agent I spoke to told me it will be September for me. AOR 10 jan
Exactly, I called the agent today as well and was told that nothing has happened on my application since Jan 15 (AOR), they are still reviewing my eligibility. She said that due to the volume of applications CIC is reconsidering the timeline of 6 months as it is too little time to process applications. So don't know how long it would take at this point if they haven't started anything on my application.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
So average processing times are going up - ~8-10 months?
Some of the applicants of FSW-Outland (US, UK and Australia) residents have got PPR within 2 months!!!

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
And what was the email about? any details? thanks
First when the medical passed I received email that my application has been updated, and when I checked there was medical passed. The next was when my back ground status changed to processing and as usual I received email from cic that my application has been updated.

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Some of the applicants of FSW-Outland (US, UK and Australia) residents have got PPR within 2 months!!!
I don't think it's going to be that long than it might take 8-10 months, normal processing time is six months. And if you check other threads most of the applicants has received PPR within 4/5 months.
CIC will never issue 3250 ITA every 2 weeks if they were not able to finish all the applications on time.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
I think only Indians from this countries are getting PPR in the time stated, many of us from other countries are in the same boat as others.

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

Apps.tapps

Mar 3, 2019
Hi guys,

AOR: 02nd January 2019
Got my PPR on 3rd April 2019
Submitted my passport to Sydney (Australia) Visa Application center on 4th April. Sydney (Australia) Visa office received the passport along with the photos on 5th April. However, they emailed me to resubmit the photos on 8th April as they were not as per specification according to them. On 10th April, I resubmitted the photos. Anybody here had the same issue with the photos? Also, how long do they take in such circumstances, to return the stamped passport with COPR. Haven't heard from them since.

Thanks in advance.

ishausa

Star Member
Mar 10, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2019
AOR Received.
26-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-03-2019
Hi guys,

AOR: 02nd January 2019
Got my PPR on 3rd April 2019
Submitted my passport to Sydney (Australia) Visa Application center on 4th April. Sydney (Australia) Visa office received the passport along with the photos on 5th April. However, they emailed me to resubmit the photos on 8th April as they were not as per specification according to them. On 10th April, I resubmitted the photos. Anybody here had the same issue with the photos? Also, how long do they take in such circumstances, to return the stamped passport with COPR. Haven't heard from them since.

Thanks in advance.
I think you'd be better served by asking your question in a forum where folks already got PPR. Many of us don't even know what stage we are in.

Roula soliman

Dec 8, 2018
I raised a CSE through webform 30 mintues ago and recieved this email within 5 minutes of the CSE. They have not provided me with complete details. Is it a proper response or just a computer generated auto message. Can anyone shed some light on it. And how's the performance of London visa office? @Wahegurujee

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in London, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on ourwebsite.
I am in the same boat , couldn't get any info because my file was transferred to LONDON VO.

Reactions: Awan101