+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Chinmayi_R

Oct 24, 2019
Hello Everyone

My AOR is Jan 2019, My biometrics were done in Feb 19 and medical exam was passed in April 19. Since then my status has been the same- We are processing your application, checking eligibility, processing background check, Do not need an interview.
I put in the enquiry a couple of times on web form as I have crossed the timelines of 6 months in July only but received the same answer that application is under process.

Now today I have received a message in my account asking for a medical examination. And my status for Medical has changed from passed to "we have requested an examination". I just do not understand when it was already passed, why are they asking this once again after months.
Please help with understanding this if you any other such cases.

Thank You.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I received for re medical. Do I have to do all test again?
Is there anything to worried about re medical ADR?
Hello Everyone

My AOR is Jan 2019, My biometrics were done in Feb 19 and medical exam was passed in April 19. Since then my status has been the same- We are processing your application, checking eligibility, processing background check, Do not need an interview.
I put in the enquiry a couple of times on web form as I have crossed the timelines of 6 months in July only but received the same answer that application is under process.

Now today I have received a message in my account asking for a medical examination. And my status for Medical has changed from passed to "we have requested an examination". I just do not understand when it was already passed, why are they asking this once again after months.

Thank You.
Go ahead and do the remedical.. PPR will be right around the corner after passing the remed. Nothing to worry about.. it's standard procedure lately, since medical tests are only valid for a year, they have to ensure you have valid medical status until you land in Canada

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello Everyone

Thank You.
hi there, the validity of medical exam is 1 year. If your application is taking longer time and if your medical results are going to expire, IRCC asks for remedical exams. When did you undergo medical exam ?

Reactions: mxg and PrasadK

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Yes all the tests again as the medicals have the validity of 1yr so ircc asks for re-med if it is going to expire within 90 days.

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

Chinmayi_R

Oct 24, 2019
Yes, I have too received it. I passed my medical in April 19 which was already late than regular timelines and now a retest. Also, I am not clear if it is a re-medical for only myself (primary applicant) or my husband as well. It is not clearly mentioned in the letter.

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Yes, I have too received it. I passed my medical in April 19 which was already late than regular timelines and now a retest. Also, I am not clear if it is a re-medical for only myself (primary applicant) or my husband as well. It is not clearly mentioned in the letter.
You will receive a IMM1017E form with name and IME number, for whom you received the form has to go for re-medical. In my case i received 3 forms, 1 each for all the family members.

Chinmayi_R

Oct 24, 2019
You will receive a IMM1017E form with name and IME number, for whom you received the form has to go for re-medical. In my case i received 3 forms, 1 each for all the family members.
Yes, I have received IMM1017E form but only on my name, that means it is only me who requires re-medical.
Thank you so much for help.

Reactions: Piyushagr21

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
So I got my COPR and visa stamped today.

Current medical expiry is Dec 2019, neither I got remedical request nor I did remedical, still COPR and visa expiry is Oct 2020.

Complete timeline is

ITA 12 Dec 2018
AOR 04 Feb 2019
Medical passed 19 Mar 2019
Bio done 04 Apr 2019
Ghost update 07 Oct 2019
PPR 16 Oct 2019
Passport submitted 20 Oct 2019
COPR and Visa 24 Oct 2019

London VO

All the best to everyone....

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
So I got my COPR and visa stamped today.

Current medical expiry is Dec 2019, neither I got remedical request nor I did remedical, still COPR and visa expiry is Oct 2020.

Complete timeline is

ITA 12 Dec 2018
AOR 04 Feb 2019
Medical passed 19 Mar 2019
Bio done 04 Apr 2019
Ghost update 07 Oct 2019
PPR 16 Oct 2019
Passport submitted 20 Oct 2019
COPR and Visa 24 Oct 2019

London VO

All the best to everyone....
congratulations...
Bro, would you mind telling your VAC from where your passports got processed?
Must say processing is quick...

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Yes all the tests again as the medicals have the validity of 1yr so ircc asks for re-med if it is going to expire within 90 days.
Mine expires in 86 days though but I haven't gotten any re-med request or extension.
I think it's 60 days to expiration because most of the guys receiving re-med are people whose medicals expire between now and December.
I may be wrong though......IRCC loves playing games. Lol

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hello, why not call them or raise webform to confirm? In the meantime, go ahead and book an appointment for the whole family. Hopefully, their response comes before your re-medicals is done.