Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
any news on london visa office ...theyve gone in hibernation !!

Reactions: HarisJ

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
I have trouble to reach IRCC, calling them, I follow the steps.. I enter the file number .. "to speak to an agent press 0" but when I press 0 I hear, sorry for the inconvenience we have too many callers and our agents are all busy .. like always .. I tried many times

Reactions: Amanjot7

chaulong

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
I have trouble to reach IRCC, calling them, I follow the steps.. I enter the file number .. "to speak to an agent press 0" but when I press 0 I hear, sorry for the inconvenience we have too many callers and our agents are all busy .. like always .. I tried many times
try earlier. The best chance is 8am est. I called around 8:30est

PretCH

Jul 24, 2019
Phoned CIC again just now.

Criminality: pass
Eligibility recommended pass
Security not started.
CPC Ottawa

Anyone who had this update in the past, how long did your security take?

Day 208 today :(

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
Just called CIC,

Eligibility requires review, same as per GCMS notes
My GCMS notes said Ottawa but the agent told me CPC Syndey.
How is Sydney is terms of timing?

AOR - Jan 26th

Reactions: Karthicp2000

karcan

Aug 5, 2019
Hello all, I got below email from CPC-CTD-Ottawa today. But I have not sent them any email asking for status. Not sure why they sent me this update. Anyone got a similar update. My AOR Jan 17th. I emailed Ralph a few days ago and got a status response from them on the same day.

Any idea why got this email today?

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Hector

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.ca

Language: English [ X ]

Interaction ID :

Client ID/UCI : XXXXXXX

Appl/Case # (mandatory, if applicable) : XXXXXXXX

Client's name : XXXXXXXXXXXX

DOB : XXXXXXX

Client's tel. no. : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

(If applicable) Email address in the system: has been confirmed [ X ]

Type of application : SW1-FED

The last BF/due date for this client's application was (2019/05/13). The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?