+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 - Citizenship Applications

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hi.. did u resubmit same application along with missing information or brand new application ?
Same application will do just fine. Just concentrate on what IRCC has requested from you in their letter. If they have asked for additional documents, then just include those docs along with your old application and re-submit it. On the other hand, if you haven't met your physical presence days, then I'm afraid you gotta fill a new application :)

Good luck!

Kal

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I need a suggestion.
Today my application moved to in Process.

Now, I am going to move to a new address on June 1.
So, what should I do? I read that CIC sends the test invitation in your regular mail.

Please suggest

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Guys,

I need a suggestion.
Today my application moved to in Process.

Now, I am going to move to a new address on June 1.
So, what should I do? I read that CIC sends the test invitation in your regular mail.

Please suggest
Once you move to your new address log in to your ecas and change your address there.

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

KK82

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Ottawa
I found a much better option. This is called mail forwarding by Canada Post.
CIC must be sending letters by Canada Post. So, if you pay 51 to Canada post, you can enroll for this service where they will deliver all mails on your name to your old address to your new address

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/personal/receiving/manage-mail/mail-forwarding.page?ecid=murl10005650
But it is your duty to inform CIC of any change in your address. You can always go for mail forwarding option with canada post but also make sure that you don't hide any information from CIC. It is quite easy process updating address online.

aman_474

Aug 14, 2013
Finally ! they started processing it on April 12.
I called them couple of days ago to check on it and they said its still in sydney

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But it is your duty to inform CIC of any change in your address. You can always go for mail forwarding option with canada post but also make sure that you don't hide any information from CIC. It is quite easy process updating address online.
I will do both. This will make sure any mail they send on my old address will be delivered to me as well as my address is updated with CIC

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
I found a much better option. This is called mail forwarding by Canada Post.
CIC must be sending letters by Canada Post. So, if you pay 51 to Canada post, you can enroll for this service where they will deliver all mails on your name to your old address to your new address

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/personal/receiving/manage-mail/mail-forwarding.page?ecid=murl10005650
Don't hide anything!! Incase they are doing back ground checks and can't find your information, the last thing you want is your application being delayed!

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hi there, are you sure this is the right website, i tried it but it's not working.
thanks
That's weird coz when I tried the link, it still works..
Not a problem, try accessing it from the root webpage :)

Visit this page:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals.html#ordering

Click on 'Order a Publication' >> Click on Citizenship from the left side menu >> Select Quantity as 1 next to CIT-001-E >> Click on Add to Cart >> Add Shipping Info >> Complete transaction (Its FREE).

See if you can access this way! :)

Kal

NSPG2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
That's weird coz when I tried the link, it still works..
Not a problem, try accessing it from the root webpage :)

Visit this page:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals.html#ordering

Click on 'Order a Publication' >> Click on Citizenship from the left side menu >> Select Quantity as 1 next to CIT-001-E >> Click on Add to Cart >> Add Shipping Info >> Complete transaction (Its FREE).

See if you can access this way! :)

Kal
It's working now, thanks a lot
Have a nice weekend

TAMRICO

Jan 14, 2018
Could you please update my data in the list:

Type: single
Phys. presence: 1307 days
Delivered: Jan 22
AOR: Feb 27
In process: April 11