+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

Navdeep2018

Feb 11, 2018
AOR 20TH Jan

I didn' checked the status at that time.

But on 6th Feb additional docs were asked. so while uploading I checked my status.

Application Status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents - we need additional docs to continue
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I Uploaded the docs on 7th Feb and on 8TH Feb it said:

Application Status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of additional documents - we don't need additional documents
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check - Not Applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Dear experts
My Ip2 stage has started or not?

Thanks.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
AOR 20TH Jan

I didn' checked the status at that time.

But on 6th Feb additional docs were asked. so while uploading I checked my status.

Review of additional documents - we need additional docs to continue
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

I Uploaded the docs on 7th Feb and on 8TH Feb it said:

Review of additional documents - we don't need additional documents
Background check - Not Applicable.

Dear experts
My Ip2 stage has started or not?

Thanks.
NA2

parulraj

Feb 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-01-2018
Kindly add me to the group of AOR January 2018.
my number is 09958382652
Thanks

khal

Feb 12, 2018
Hi
Can you please add me to the Whatsapp group?
AOR---16th Jan
Phone number--- 0034616719506
Thank you

khal

Feb 12, 2018
When did you change to ip2?
oups sorry, i misunderstood you, i'm waiting for ip2 not at Ip2 ,i still in NA2
there are few people at IP2 with AOR in january, i think only 4 as i have seen in immigrantion tracker
and i think later its taking over 4 or 5 days to get to IP2 after NA2 (however it can take more time obviously)

Last edited:

mus919

Feb 12, 2018
Hi guys,

Can the people who are already on IP2 advise how long it took their status to go from NA2 to IP2?

My timeline is as follows:

AOR: 25/01/2018.
MEP: 08/02/2018.
IP1: 08/02/2018.
NA2: 12/02/2018.

Cheers

nick5139

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
oups sorry, i misunderstood you, i'm waiting for ip2 not at Ip2 ,i stile in NA2
there are few people at IP2 with AOR in january, i think only 4 as i have seen in immigrantion tracker
and i think later its taking over 4 or 5 days to get to IP2 after NA2 (however it can take more time obviously)
Good luck!

nick5139

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi guys,

Can the people who are already on IP2 advise how long it took their status to go from NA2 to IP2?

My timeline is as follows:

AOR: 25/01/2018.
MEP: 08/02/2018.
IP1: 08/02/2018.
NA2: 12/02/2018.

Cheers
It took 10 days for me. 30th Jan to 9th Feb

Reactions: khal