icewizard said:
Very important regarding mail sending:
but slightly down it says too...

Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Aw, that's not mentioned in the official application guide.
If my package gets returned to sender by Canada Post, then I will re-send with Courier this time. What a nerve-wrecking experience not knowing right now.

Andrew 31

Oct 19, 2016
Riga
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-11-2016
oneesaenv said:
Hey! Maybe a little heads up, I'm not sure how regular post in Latvia is, but when I sent my application from Belgium,
my partner and i were choosing what address to send it to, courier or the PO box. I said if we send it by Belgium Post, it has to go to the PO box. Well it turned out that Belgium Post transferred our application to DHL, who then tried to deliver it to the PO BOX which did not work.
I did not know what was going on here in Belgium, until I started digging deeper.. I sent my application December 21, and we waited two weeks, tracking said other and then i got desperate and found that my application was with DHL.. and then i called them and told them to send it to the right address (courier)
update:
I checked with DHL express, DHL global and Canada Post. Canada Post confirms that they would be the one delivering it from regular tracked post from Latvia, but have no way of tracking or knowing if it was delivered.

As our package was sent by registered mail, it may be that a signature is required. What happens if a signature is required and Canada Post leaves a sticky note in the Mississauga PO box? Does someone from the case processing center go to the post office to sign for it and pick it up? I hope so!

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
prvc said:
Are you the PA or Sponsor? Btw, did she receive it in her mailbox and not in her email?
As i said before...

icewizard said:
Hello all, i hope you're doing well...

Some update on my side. My wife (sponsor, canadian citizen, hotmail address) just received the AOR on her e-mail. While on my side (principal applicant, french citizen, gmail address), i didn't receive anything, yet...

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
Andrew 31 said:
update:
I checked with DHL express, DHL global and Canada Post. Canada Post confirms that they would be the one delivering it from regular tracked post from Latvia, but have no way of tracking or knowing if it was delivered.

As our package was sent by registered mail, it may be that a signature is required. What happens if a signature is required and Canada Post leaves a sticky note in the Mississauga PO box? Does someone from the case processing center go to the post office to sign for it and pick it up? I hope so!
I guess they must have instructions regarding deliveries by courier. Even the courier people must know... They do this everyday!

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
I am feeling a bit nervous I just check the status online and it says decision made on the SA!!!! hope it's good news! I am getting crazier by the day!

oneesaenv

Star Member
Jan 31, 2016
Aloaleja said:
I am feeling a bit nervous I just check the status online and it says decision made on the SA!!!! hope it's good news! I am getting crazier by the day!
That's great!! Congrats!!

in ECAS?

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
Aloaleja said:
SA is Sponsor Approval, right? I'm guessing mine should be coming through any day now. They got ours on 1/4 and I uploaded the Schedule A on 1/19 per their request. They already have my police certificate too and aren't requesting anymore documents. Where do you see this? My CIC account only shows the following:

Application Status: Open
Review of Eligibility: "In Progress"
Medicals: Passed
Documents: Provided
Background Check: Not Needed at this Time
Interview: Not needed at this time
Decision Made: N/A

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
oneesaenv said:
That's great!! Congrats!!

in ECAS?
thank you

Yes I saw it in ECAS. I still need to hear from my representative he is the one getting the e-mails.

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
barch88 said:
SA is Sponsor Approval, right? I'm guessing mine should be coming through any day now. They got ours on 1/4 and I uploaded the Schedule A on 1/19 per their request. They already have my police certificate too and aren't requesting anymore documents. Where do you see this? My CIC account only shows the following:

Application Status: Open
Review of Eligibility: "In Progress"
Medicals: Passed
Documents: Provided
Background Check: Not Needed at this Time
Interview: Not needed at this time
Decision Made: N/A
hello there,

yes it is for the sponsor app, I saw the decision made on the ECAS. I still need to hear the actual decision from lawyer, he gets the emails.

hope you get yours soon.

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
janangela said:
Wow! And you submitted January only? That's great! Less than a month! I hope everyone else experiences the same :)

Thank you.

yeah me too, hopefully it keeps a fast processing for everyone, tho my application is a little complex, but we sent lots of evidence, tons of evidence. I just hope it doesn't get stuck in the way!!!

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
Aloaleja said:
hello there,

yes it is for the sponsor app, I saw the decision made on the ECAS. I still need to hear the actual decision from lawyer, he gets the emails.

hope you get yours soon.
Sorry! Through the CIC account I linked with the PA not the SA, so I didn't see this status. I checked the ECAS site and entered my wife's information (DOB/Place of birth, same application number) and it says Decision Made on Sponsorship and PR currently In Progress. Since the PR is currently In Progress I'm guessing the sponsor has been approved? w00t!

I updated the spreadsheet. I'm guessing this was approved back last Friday or this most recent Monday when my PR status was changed on the GCKey login site, I just didn't check. I'm guessing this is the long waiting period now for the PR to be approved. Godspeed!

rlcdeleña

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA--MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
0CT. 05 SENT-0CT. 11 RECEIVED.
Doc's Request.
FEBRUARY 02 2017 Sent. Feb. 05 2017
AOR Received.
Nov. 02 2016 Processed Nov. 1
File Transfer...
AOR2 -Nov.13 .. Nov. 14-STARTED PROCESSING-Manila
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
I hope none
Passport Req..
HOPING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
Gods will
LANDED..........
Gods will
janangela said:
another one with DM? so nice! congratulations!
application received by D.David, how did you know?

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
How do you all know what visa office your application is being processed at? Mine was Mississauga but isn't it going to be sent somewhere else? (US Applicant)

S_Ashir

Dec 22, 2016
Andrew 31 said:
Added my name to the spreadsheet!
Canadian Citizen living abroad sponsoring my wife from Latvia.

We sent our application to Mississauga on January 7th
It was regular mail (only option due to immigration's PO address). Unfortunately mail tracking does not work in Canada from here, so hoping and praying it is safe.

I did NOT receive my Stage AOR1 confirmation email yet after 20 days hopefully it comes any day now.
Needless to say, this took us months of work and money to make sure everything was done correctly, so it should go smoothly.

Will update with the good news when that email comes in!
Hi Andrew

My Husband is sponcering me to CA and today when he went to send it from Fedex they said its PO box so they dont do it... we will try Canada post tommorow...but m scared to send from Canada....i am anot sure what other people are doing in canada to send there docs.... what would you suggest???

dont want delays...

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
janangela said:
send it here via Fedex:

CPC Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
I can confirm this is correct. I used the courier address, they got it overnight via UPS with signature and my application is being processed just fine :D