Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamal1327 said:
Dear all is that possible for me to apply a course to Canada as I hve
completed my degree 10 years back do they have any criteria that there shd
be 5 or 6 years gap
raj from chennai
Raj give a detailed info about your work profile and education profile.

Jparul

Jul 19, 2013
I will be applying for jan 2014 intake,just curious want to know whether they take finger prints for student visa and on what grounds the visa will be issued,I mean after submitting the documents will they call us for an interview or will the decision be made instantly,please guys share with me

Thanks to all

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jparul said:
I will be applying for jan 2014 intake,just curious want to know whether they take finger prints for student visa and on what grounds the visa will be issued,I mean after submitting the documents will they call us for an interview or will the decision be made instantly,please guys share with me

Thanks to all
Where do you plan to apply for jan? which college/university?

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
Hi Friends

Anybody having idea about colleges which offer May-2014 intake courses.....? ::)

I am looking forward to have response for colleges of Saskatchewa & Manitoba province.

Thanks & God bless

RohanP

Jul 18, 2013
Baroda, Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engrtanzeel said:
Hey guys its Tanzeel from Pakistan.

I have been offered admission at University of Ottawa in MEng in Chemical Engineering (Coursework) for Winter 2014 session.
Currently waiting for there Letter of Acceptance although I have been mailed too. Than currently buzy in arranging all the necessary documents required for applying to Student Visa as soon as I get LOA.

My professional profile is as follows;

Currently working as Trainee Process Engineer at a 3000 bbls/day Condensate Refining Facility from Dec-2012 till date.
B.Eng Chemical with 81.44% or 3.70 CGPA
XII 70.8%
X 70.4%
IELTS 6.5 (L=7.5, R=6.5, W=7, S=5.5)

Now as you can see I will be applying freshly for student visa. If some brothers and sisters have already been issued the LOA kindly guide me that how should I register for my course. Its a funny thing to say but I am completely a nerd as I had opened my online Infoweb Account provided by University of Ottawa. So If someone is applying there for same course kindly guide me for all the procedures.... I will be very much thankful for your guidance regarding registering. This is my first time and I had only applied in this university due to my low IELTS band score and astonishing wiht the blessing of ALLAH ALMIGHTY got accepted... So many of the brothers here are requested If they can help me in any way possible...
Thank you for your anticipation.

Regards,
M. Tanzeel Usman
the following link will help you with d registration part:
Watch "Course registration with Rabaska" on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y1Bpc-eUjg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

parulkhanna

Jul 10, 2013
Punjab India
Visa Office......
CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help Required ,

I applied to FDU Vancouver & Concordia University , i have got LOA from FDU , awaiting decision from concordia .

Please help in suggesting some more univ's

X:69%
XII:69%
BCA(3Years degree):67%
Experience : 4 years as a IT security Consultant for various multinationals
IELTS : 7.0 ( no less than 7 in each )

Lemme know is University of windsor is good , what are job opportunities der, please suggest some good universities.

Thanks

nasir007

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dude i'm new to this thread ...i'm planing to apply for jan 2014 intake....but hve hell lot of confusion
here is my profile
x-68(cbse)
xii-57(cbse)
B.sc(maths,electronics,computer science)-70%
i hve one yr exp in genpact
i'm lookin for sme kind PG diploma(2yrs) in computer science so that i hve maximum chance of gettin visa
so cud u plz suggest me sme courses related to my profile
here r sme clgs i wud luk forward to -
HUMBER
lambton
centennial
wud really appreciate ur help Grin

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey

All those who have decided to go for Concordia please join on whats app
We are making a group so that we can be in touch
We have rohanp , gaurav ram and dhruv from this forum in that group
Please share ur numbers and PM me on this forum.
Smiley Wink

worldofsanal023

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been accepted for PG Diploma in Business Management at the Northern Lights College, Fort St. John Campus, British Columbia. I have applied for Jan 2014 intake. Will be submitting my application by mid Sep 2013.

saranjeet singh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LuvDuggal said:
Cool.. I have applied for Masters in information security in Concordia university college of Alberta,Edmonton for JAN 2014 waiting for LOA.

IELTS 8(R-9 W-7 L-8 S-7)
BTECH 2011 66% ECE 4 Bl
XII 70%
X 85.2%
6 months PGD wireless tech and applications - A Grade
1.5 yrs of experience as software developer
Bro you think 66 % is sufficient for masters? pls rply .

saranjeet singh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdrana04 said:
I already got a scholarship ( master's winter 2014) at university of Quebec without IELTS & GRE. Because I have complete my bachelor (EEE) in English. i.e.. medium of instruction is in english. Please let me know is it necessary to give IELTS certificate in the Embassy to get visa??

note: i got scholarship 16.5K and my tuition is 14.5K per year
how you get scolarship? what is your % ?