+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
DD2211 said:
I think CIO is currently working on DEC'2011 applications. We need to track Dec'11 applicant to know speed of CIO....

Anybody comment on progress of CIO ???
Hi DD2211

I agreed with u that CIC processing December applicant. As fare I read in different forum CIC currently taking two and half month for issue PER/NER.

samirsa

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DD2211 said:
I think CIO is currently working on DEC'2011 applications. We need to track Dec'11 applicant to know speed of CIO....

Anybody comment on progress of CIO ???
Hi DD

I think you must call them(CIO) on their call centre no. today i got from another thread. +16139444000 then 1-2-1-2-1-0.And please update the status.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
shibu said:
Hi DD

I think you must call them(CIO) on their call centre no. today i got from another thread. +16139444000 then 1-2-1-2-1-0.And please update the status.
Well thanks dear for information but CIO is not giving information on where they are on processing. . .. . .

I have posted that comment cause ther is no clue about Dec'2011 candidate on other threads also, So thought anybody who has aware about same can share data.

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012 & Feb 28 (Returned due to CAP reached)
Arreeee, u mean to say whoever has aplied in the January month their applications will be returned, becos as per ur word with the Dec applicants itself the cap is filled , so no entry for the january applicants!!!

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
jingi said:
Arreeee, u mean to say whoever has aplied in the January month their applications will be returned, becos as per ur word with the Dec applicants itself the cap is filled , so no entry for the january applicants!!!
I think you mess up somthing here..... It was not realated to any CAP or else......... I was asking for update on where CIO is and how is the speed of CIO as most of poppular NOCs CAP are filled SO....

bilderberg

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 14, 2012
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6, 2012
shamloo said:
I hope I can clarify by this explanation:

They process your application in three phase.

1-completeness check: checking completeness of forms & checking cap
2-eligibility review: checking cap again & en-cashing DD based on queue then incorporating it with total number
3-selection & admissibility: assessing your points & sending PER or NER e-mail

All I say is this: in second phase, eligibility review, you are going to be in the cap if your DD en-cash. After this phase, they are going to assess your points, and they are going to send you a PER e-mail if you have enough points. Otherwise, they are going to send you NER e-mail. Nevertheless, usually the applicants whom their DD en-cashed, will receive PER e-mail, and NER email are rare in this phase. Indeed, most of the applicants have enough points, and they reject most of the times for the cap reaching. On the other hand, third phase usually takes two weeks after second phase, and if you have already a file number from previous case, you could check your status online by this file number. In fact, by this method you can inform the second phase, eligibility review, and be sure you are in the cap, and most of the times as I said you will receive PER email after this phase. As far our information until last week Monday, they en-cashed applicants' DD until December 19th.

Thus, if any one of you have already a previous file number, please check your online status, so we could understand how much they progressed even before your PER or NER email!

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
bilderberg said:
As far our information until last week Monday, they en-cashed applicants' DD until December 19th.
Ohhh... grt so CIO is at 19th Dec'11..... Gud

bilderberg

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 14, 2012
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6, 2012
Hi to all,

Lets say we have file number as we applied before, what is the indication on ecas if you i got per without receiving email. Because as of today, it was still in process but last january, out of curiousity i checked my file number and it was unaccessible.(maybe because of inactivity)

Can you give some advice, what is the meaning of our ecas status or what is the exact status in your ecas when you received your per email?

Thanks

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
DD2211 said:
Ohhh... grt so CIO is at 19th Dec'11..... Gud
It is more accurate that we say CIO was at 19th DEC'11 on February 6th. Now they may be at first of January or at least last of December! Based our analyze they en-cashed a 20 days applicants period, December 1st until December 19th during a week.

As far as I know this would be like this:

If you passed second phase, you will see a second in process line added in your ecas. By clicking on that you will see this:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2011.

It means you are in the cap, and your DD en-cashed. You will probably receive PER e-mail in next two weeks.

If you receive your PER e-mail, which means you passed fortunately third phase, this e-mail will be something like this:

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Good luck

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
samirsa said:
Hi

I am confused about ur analysis. As I read different forum that now a day CIC en-cash DD just before PER issue. However, as fare I know after received application first they check completeness of application and then keep/send it to a case officer for PER/NER review. If any application found complete they count it as complete and incorporate it with total number. If I am wrong or any more information regarding this please any one reply.

samirsa
dear samirsa what you are saying is what i also think is right ...well i dont believe the analysis what you posted if this is the way why they update weekly about the cap CIC received 1000's applications each day and all are not complete until completeness is not checked cap cannot be updated so i don't think completeness take much time ..after that they review for PER or NER ...... simply i don't believe in this analysis ....if this analysis is oki than we are OUT :)

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
is this decemeber applicants process info is CIC official ...

if official ...we out

if not we still may be in cap ...

arrowsmom

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
7241 / 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application kit
AOR Received.
02/03/2012
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
02/21/12
Med's Request
05/03/12 (thank you Lord)
Med's Done....
05/22/12 Meds Sent to CEM : 06/22/12
Interview........
07/22/12 Medical results have been received on ECAS
Passport Req..
08/06/12 (DM : 09/20/2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10/05/12
LANDED..........
10/23/12 at Edmonton, AB
If you passed second phase, you will see a second in process line added in your ecas. By clicking on that you will see this:

It means you are in the cap, and your DD en-cashed. You will probably receive PER e-mail in next two weeks.==HI MY FRIEND GOT NER AND WHEN WE CHECKED HER ECAS, IT READ EXACTLY LIKE THE STATEMENT ABOVE "WE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESDIENCE ON NOVEMBER 2, 2012

and yet they got NER at CIO stage

[/quote]

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
arrowsmom said:

It means you are in the cap, and your DD en-cashed. You will probably receive PER e-mail in next two weeks.==HI MY FRIEND GOT NER AND WHEN WE CHECKED HER ECAS, IT READ EXACTLY LIKE THE STATEMENT ABOVE "WE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESDIENCE ON NOVEMBER 2, 2012

and yet they got NER at CIO stage
As I told you before, it is rare but still possible! they rejected her not because of cap limit but because of assessment points.

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
aifarooqi said:
is this decemeber applicants process info is CIC official ...

if official ...we out

if not we still may be in cap ...
I don't say this applicants' process info is until December 19th; all I said is the last applicant's DD that we know that was en-cashed was until December 19th, which is en-cashed on February sixth! We don't have applicants with previous file numbers for each day of process; thus, we could not say the last DD was en-cashed on February sixth was exactly until 19th. Indeed, December 19th was our estimation based on our information about our last applicant who has a previous file number and her DD was en-cashed on February sixth, which her application was received by CIO on December 19th. But you can't ignore the fact that there isn't a big chance that they reached from December 19th to January second in just one day before the 4152 cap was filled! So with all due respect I sadly guess you won't have much chance.

I hope I will be wrong