10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28th March-2012, ND received PP on April2nd(In process as of April21 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
simplysimple said:
and nanipanjakadi, u have chat, call records attached to application, that also a good proof. so need not worry..
Oh yes atleast i kept a booklet of all chat conversation and lots of proof on phone calls etc...hope these helps :)

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
[img width=20]http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/small_pink_and_blue_glitter_star_with_silver_border.gif[/img] New Delhi [img width=20]http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/small_pink_and_blue_glitter_star_with_silver_border.gif[/img]<br />
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Jan 2012<br /><br />App. Delivered : 11th Jan 2012<br />
AOR Received.
NO AOR <br /><br />Approval ........: 1 March 2012<br />
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
16 March 2012 <br /><br />PP Delivered ...: 19th March<br /><br />Inprocess .......: 11 April 2012<br />
VISA ISSUED...
YES<br /><br />PP Delivered ..: 18 April 2012<br />
LANDED..........
6th May 2012<br /><br />TOTAL TIME ...: 99 days
One more thing, the VISA OFFICE is concerned about is how long both of you have stayed together after marriage,,
One should stay atleast one month together, and no that After marriage, one goes back to Canada in one week,,, That might create suspicion and they might send interview..

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
[img width=20]http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/small_pink_and_blue_glitter_star_with_silver_border.gif[/img] New Delhi [img width=20]http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/small_pink_and_blue_glitter_star_with_silver_border.gif[/img]<br />
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
16 March 2012 <br /><br />PP Delivered ...: 19th March<br /><br />Inprocess .......: 11 April 2012<br />
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
simplysimple said:
One more thing, the VISA OFFICE is concerned about is how long both of you have stayed together after marriage,,
One should stay atleast one month together, and no that After marriage, one goes back to Canada in one week,,, That might create suspicion and they might send interview..
and to collect more proof for VO, each day you spend together,, Click each and every moment,, whether,, eating food together,, Watching movie, In bedroom resting,, etc etc.. In the start, i felt like crazy carrying a camera always with me,, Even if we are not in mood to click, we had to.. Lolz..
Thoug we are genuine,, but for proof, its compulsory.. We both acted mad,, Reminding each other ,, CLICK.. CLICK.. CLIck..

May be , So may photos attached, that made my processing faster.

rv_maria

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 03, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 23, 2012. Received by ND Apr 24, 2012. No Travel History. In Process- May 21, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - Jun 06, 2012. Passport received - Jun 10, 2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
simplysimple said:
and to collect more proof for VO, each day you spend together,, Click each and every moment,, whether,, eating food together,, Watching movie, In bedroom resting,, etc etc.. In the start, i felt like crazy carrying a camera always with me,, Even if we are not in mood to click, we had to.. Lolz..
Thoug we are genuine,, but for proof, its compulsory.. We both acted mad,, Reminding each other ,, CLICK.. CLICK.. CLIck..

May be , So may photos attached, that made my processing faster.
Hello Simplysimple,

First of all congrats to you for getting the whole visa process completed within 4 months. You must be greatly relieved. Both my spouse and I hope to reach that stage pretty soon.

Secondly, was just wondering in which Canadian province are all the ND applicants intending to come. Maybe we can at some point meet up if we are in the same province. It will be great to know someone who has gone through the same immigration process.

Regards,
rv_maria

swoop81

Dec 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
02 May 2012
Med's Done....
18 Jan 2012 (No travel history)
Passport Req..
17-05-2012 (In Process on 31-05-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made (06 Jun 2012), passport received 11 Jun 2012
LANDED..........
End of June
Hi all, I had sent in my application on the 28th of Jan and I had received confirmation of delivery from Canada Post as 31 Jan. I have been following posts here and the spreadsheet. Great to be part of all of you guys in the same boat. Thanks for the status updates, and thank you Amanda for the spreadsheet.

I still haven't heard back from CIC. I just called and was told I should have been in the system and then was asked for the Canada Post tracking number which I gave them and then the application payment receipt number, which is the receipt for the $1040 you pay for the PR app (a previous post has the actual form number), which I thought I didn't have with me (at work), but then realized I had it in my email. So I called back and this time the agent told me that I should probably wait 2 more weeks and that its normal to be not in the system even if they had received the application on Jan 31. I told him other agents had said I should have been in the system by now and so he took down the Canada Post tracking number and the PR app receipt number. Hopefully something happens soon.

Congrats to all who have got stuff moving and all the best to all those who are waiting.

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rv_maria said:
Hello Simplysimple,

First of all congrats to you for getting the whole visa process completed within 4 months. You must be greatly relieved. Both my spouse and I hope to reach that stage pretty soon.

Secondly, was just wondering in which Canadian province are all the ND applicants intending to come. Maybe we can at some point meet up if we are in the same province. It will be great to know someone who has gone through the same immigration process.

Regards,
rv_maria
Thanks rv_maria, yup, a big big relief.
Heading towards Ontario... and sure,, if we are in same province,, would get together and celebrate, not only for the couples being together, but for the new friends also, that we all at this forum have become..

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rv_maria said:
Hello Simplysimple,

Regards,
rv_maria
what will be your destination province...??

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
simplysimple said:
I donno, but in mycase i had to stay for 2weeks in india after my marriage with my wife, bcoz i was working at that time and hope CIC could understand getting leave for a month here its difficult.

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nanipanjakadi said:
I donno, but in mycase i had to stay for 2weeks in india after my marriage with my wife, bcoz i was working at that time and hope CIC could understand getting leave for a month here its difficult.
How long have you been working regularly in Canada?? If you have a long work history, It will add a positive point to the application... Atleast for last 2 years, you should have been working.. Not written anywhere though,, but employment history matters.

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
simplysimple said:
How long have you been working regularly in Canada?? If you have a long work history, It will add a positive point to the application... Atleast for last 2 years, you should have been working.. Not written anywhere though,, but employment history matters.
:) i have been working since last 6yrs in canada. I am a canadian citizen since last year too :) hope that will be an added advantage on my application (just a guess :)

simplysimple

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dont Know<br />
Med's Done....
Nov 2011<br />
Interview........
Waived<br />
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nanipanjakadi said:
:) i have been working since last 6yrs in canada. I got canadian citizenship last year too :) hope that will add some weight on my application.
Thats strong evidence that you can support the person being sponsored, and adds value.. Rest,, No one knows what exactly CIC looks for in each application,, But major things are :

* First time marriage - Means genuine

* The couple should be of same religion or follow same custom or same social values, Each Visa office has this seperate according to their country lifestyle.. But like in India,, One person belonging to Punjabi religion and Marrying Gujrati,, Thats a rare thing, and Visa office would like to digg into it.

* The sponser should have job and should be able to support the person being sponsored.

* Photos, chat history, Phone logs etc. The more the better.

* Photos of Marriage with presence of Both the boy and girl parents is also very important, VISA OFFICE is very concerned that parents of both sides are agreed to the marriage. and when filling application, you have to mention, who all we there in the marriage from both sides. Other pics can be provided minimal but , wedding day pics are the most important ones.

If these all point are well fulfilled, faster processing.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinivas.vadapalli said:
There is no more CAIPS...Its all GCMS now which stands for Global Case Management System used by Visa Officers across the globe to look at any applicants case.

When the app gets approved in mississauga, we all talk abt file being transferred to local VO....Physically it is not transferred. The details of application will be in GCMS. Its the control thats transferred to respective VO so that an officer from that VO will further take charge of it.

Any Visa Officer be it at Mississauga or elsewhere has to update his/her review of a file and has to give explanation of why they think a specific detail is valid/invalid/they believe/they dont concerning the application.
Also the VO has to brief out any recommendations/suggestions for further processing stages.

Now ordering for GCMS notes is something which an applicant does to find out the status and other relevant details concerning his/her application.

I hope I answered your question in detail.

Cheers,
Srini
Thanks, yes you did

avocadosandcheese

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa/LA???
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never.
File Transfer...
March-28-2012...supposedly
Med's Done....
August-15-2011
Passport Req..
June-27-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-5-2012
LANDED..........
July-25-2012
Amoss said:
I have been doing some googling on the medicals received bit from Buffalo. We really can assume nothing at this point. Some people were still transferred after they had that update on ecas. some took months for anything else to happen, some took weeks. some were still contacted to submit other docs.

I guess all we can conclude is that our meds weren't lost!
thanks for looking into it!! good to know! im just glad to see something happening at this point...

rv_maria

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 03, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 23, 2012. Received by ND Apr 24, 2012. No Travel History. In Process- May 21, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - Jun 06, 2012. Passport received - Jun 10, 2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
simplysimple said:
what will be your destination province...??
British Columbia....

anyone else out there planning to come to BC?

kiwinijjar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 17th 2012
AOR Received.
March 9th 2012
File Transfer...
March 28th 2012
Med's Done....
December 2011
Passport Req..
April 19th 2012 (1.5 years travel history) In process as of June 16th. Dm on June 28th :)
simplysimple said:
Hi Everyone,

I have an update for everyone from January.

I have received my passport with VISA back from NEW DELHI visa office.

My Timeline is :

Category........: FAM

Visa Office......: New Delhi

App. Filed.......: 9th Jan 2012

AOR Received.: NO AOR (Received APPROVAL LETTER BY MAIL on 1 March)

File Transfer...: Dont Know

Med's Done....: Some where in Nov 2011

Passport Req..: 16th March-2012, ND received PP on 19th March (Ecas shows In process on April 11 2012, Decision Made was the status when i checked next week on 18th may be decision was made the previous week only and ecas updated later for me.)

VISA ISSUED...: Received on 18th April by Registered post. (When i received Passport, I checked ecas and found the updated status "DECISION MADE" under "Application for Permanent Residency")

I have been watching this January thread from so long, and kept monitoring the progress but never wanted to start the discussion as I didnt wanted to get addicted and kept my calm.
I also was waiting for srinivas.vadapalli 's updates because he had received PPR almost 15 days before me, and was very eager that he receives the passport back stamped as his update always helped me to keep my calm and his passport back stamped meant that I am also close.. But i dont know where his file stuck. I feel that he shouldnt have had contacted MP so soon.

Anyways,, Guys,, You all helped me to keep my calm..

I m not here to tell you that I have got my PP with Visa, I have gone through all those emotions that you all have gone through, after always seeing the time of CIC increase.
I m here to boost everyone, that If I have got it,, You are also close,,
I truely know whats the pain of staying away from the better half (Our life partner), Truely wish from inside,, that all you get together with your spouse soon.

And for Srinivas, I from my heart, pray, that you get the VISA stamped Passport in 4-5 days,, may be on 30th April (Monday) by post.

I felt so helpless sometimes, Its tough guys,, Getting Visa is not just the best thing, The new life has just started and starting a new life, afresh,, Job is the next big thing, Even bigger that what we thought,, Its not easy, you have to again start some short time course, Learn driving,, getting driving liscense is not easy in Canada, and without liscense,, if u get a job far away,, without car,, you will be changing the busses, route to route,, Whats good in Canada is we earn better, but except that, Life is tough.

Not that I m very lazy person who is scared to work or scared of hectics in life, but If we try to calculate it, When you marry, a month before it , you are busy, you cant concentrate on job or business, so next after marriage you will atleast spend some time together,, go on Honeymoon, watch movies together, go here there, visit relatives, etc etc.. 2 months just hell busy, no time for work.

then your spouse will leafe to Canada due to work. Then within 2-3 months , application will be filed.

Till now total 4-5 Months.

Next Wait for 4-6 months for visa (if in Visa office like ND where it takes max 6 months)

Total 8-10 months, Then when you go there, you will need to do some 6 months course to quality for a job there.

Total 12 to 14 months, this is minimum time, some others from other VISA OFFICE wait till 2 years also.

So after minimum 1 year , you will be able to get job, from there you start your new life and look for settlement. But this one year is so stressfull. Like we guys were now stressed due to visa, then Stress in Canada for settlement.

I think I have gone into too much depth.. Thats y i never participated in the FORUM,, I m a deep thinker,, I get to depth. So i tried to stay away and keep myself calm, and checked updated on forum every 10 days. and rest of the days, made my mind beleive that I have never applied, so no checking please and no bothering.

Congratulations and I hope you the best in the future. Our file is very close. My app was recieved on jan 17. ppr on april 19th. Seeing this gives me happy. :)
Did your spouse have any travel history?