+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 6th ITA Connect Here !! (24th Draw)

Ruchz

Jan 12, 2016
I have received ITA on Jan 6th and in process to submit form. Simultaneously I have booked my Medical also.

Has anyone successfully filed ITA ?

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruchz said:
I have received ITA on Jan 6th and in process to submit form. Simultaneously I have booked my Medical also.

Has anyone successfully filed ITA ?
Yes i filed ITA and also got AOR

Ruchz

Jan 12, 2016
vinodram said:
Yes i filed ITA and also got AOR
Hello,

Hello,

I have few queries to submit form :

Q1. I stayed in another city in India for 2 years to pursue my Post-Graduation, but I changed my accommodation thrice during 2 years tenure and I dont remember the address. Can I fill college address in such case ? Pls suggest
Q2. Has candidate, and if applicable, candidate's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
Does family member include only spouse or Father,Mother, Brother, Sister also ?
Q3. There is a gap of 2 months after my post-grad and joining date at organization, how to fill this information ?

Can you pls help ?

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruchz said:
Hello,

Hello,

I have few queries to submit form :

Q1. I stayed in another city in India for 2 years to pursue my Post-Graduation, but I changed my accommodation thrice during 2 years tenure and I dont remember the address. Can I fill college address in such case ? Pls suggest

You can just fill one Permanent address in India for that period, its mostly required for back ground verification and as we are providing PCC it will be taken care.

Q2. Has candidate, and if applicable, candidate's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
Does family member include only spouse or Father,Mother, Brother, Sister also ?

family member include only spouse and your kids

Q3. There is a gap of 2 months after my post-grad and joining date at organization, how to fill this information ?

Keep this as unemployed in your personal history section and don't keep this details in your Work experience section

Can you pls help ?

anacorrea87

Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
Hello!

I also got an ITA on Jan 6th. I am waiting to do my medical exam.

Congratulations! :D

Ruchz

Jan 12, 2016
I am really confused about couple of points. Can someone help

a) In the last 10 years i have stayed in two cities in india one is my hometown i.e. Mohali and the other is Dehradun where i did my MBA from, so my question is do i need to get the PCC from both the places , as of now i have got the PCC stamped from CHANDIGARH PSK (CHANDIGARH Passport Office) i have read this forum regarding this question many times and found mixed answers on this. Can you provide some concrete thing regarding this which i can mention in the LOE.

b) CIC asks to mention all the addresses where you have stayed in the last 10 years, so after i enter these details in the form will the ask for any document to prove that i stayed at these addresses ?

c) Also do we need to get our MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE APOSTILLE or it will work they we got it ?

d) Another thing is that my husband's father had applied UK tourist Visa for my husband (as he was only 16 years of age at that time) in the year 2004 and that got rejected (we have a proof from the UK embassy for the reason as insufficent funds for rejection )and their is stamp in his passport for the same though this passport expired in 2013 and now he has a fresh passport, also to mention later in 2011 when he applied again for the UK tourist VISA he got one and also traveled to UK. Do we need to mention about this rejection or not ?

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruchz said:
I am really confused about couple of points. Can someone help

a) In the last 10 years i have stayed in two cities in india one is my hometown i.e. Mohali and the other is Dehradun where i did my MBA from, so my question is do i need to get the PCC from both the places , as of now i have got the PCC stamped from CHANDIGARH PSK (CHANDIGARH Passport Office) i have read this forum regarding this question many times and found mixed answers on this. Can you provide some concrete thing regarding this which i can mention in the LOE.

I am not sure, we need to get PCC from each place. I trust one for one country is more than enough.

b) CIC asks to mention all the addresses where you have stayed in the last 10 years, so after i enter these details in the form will the ask for any document to prove that i stayed at these addresses ?

Documents are not asked, its very rare scenario

c) Also do we need to get our MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE APOSTILLE or it will work they we got it ?

I am not sure what is the question, if its a valid certificate in English then its fine, otherwise we need to do translation for that document and attach the photocopy of it. No need to attest anything

d) Another thing is that my husband's father had applied UK tourist Visa for my husband (as he was only 16 years of age at that time) in the year 2004 and that got rejected (we have a proof from the UK embassy for the reason as insufficent funds for rejection )and their is stamp in his passport for the same though this passport expired in 2013 and now he has a fresh passport, also to mention later in 2011 when he applied again for the UK tourist VISA he got one and also traveled to UK. Do we need to mention about this rejection or not ?
I am not sure, as he was minor at that time. However check this as separate question in the forum