+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 2014 Intake from Pakistan

salmanjutt

Jul 24, 2013
Dear All,

I am Salman, from Lahore. I am intended to go to Canada in Jan 2014, intake for PGd Project Management from Humber College. I have done Bachelors in Business (IT) from Curtin University of Technology through offshore campus here in Lahore, Pakistan. I have no gap in my educational history. My details are as:

Matric 2002
FSc 2004
BBIT 2008
IELTS 6.5

Beside this I have some certifications in Business Computing and Information Systems such as Diploma in Computer Sciences (Cambridge), International Advance Diploma in Computing (Informatics, Singapore), Certified Professional in Information Systems (Informatics, Singapore). My all certificates, transcripts, degree are attested by concerned educational boards, HEC and concerned foreign awarding bodies.

I am working with Mobilink since graduation (5+ years) in Customer Care division. I have working experience in technical support units, operations and project management departments. I have received acceptance letter from Humber College for PGd Project Management and I really want to pursue my career in this field later as well.

My question is to please confirm me how the best can be prepared for financial support proof as the property is in my parents name and bank account is just opened a month back. Furthermore, a loan letter works better or bank statement with property documents? And how I can prove my strong ties with home country to increase the chances of securing visa.

Where do you guys see my case like how strong it is? I am about to apply within August for visa. Please share your experiences and esp if someone is apply for Jan 2014 intake in any college for PGd. What is the current ration of visas by CHC Islamabad.

Waiting for your replies.

Regards,
Salman

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
salmanjutt said:
Dear All,

I am Salman, from Lahore. I am intended to go to Canada in Jan 2014, intake for PGd Project Management from Humber College. I have done Bachelors in Business (IT) from Curtin University of Technology through offshore campus here in Lahore, Pakistan. I have no gap in my educational history. My details are as:

Matric 2002
FSc 2004
BBIT 2008
IELTS 6.5

Beside this I have some certifications in Business Computing and Information Systems such as Diploma in Computer Sciences (Cambridge), International Advance Diploma in Computing (Informatics, Singapore), Certified Professional in Information Systems (Informatics, Singapore). My all certificates, transcripts, degree are attested by concerned educational boards, HEC and concerned foreign awarding bodies.

I am working with Mobilink since graduation (5+ years) in Customer Care division. I have working experience in technical support units, operations and project management departments. I have received acceptance letter from Humber College for PGd Project Management and I really want to pursue my career in this field later as well.

My question is to please confirm me how the best can be prepared for financial support proof as the property is in my parents name and bank account is just opened a month back. Furthermore, a loan letter works better or bank statement with property documents? And how I can prove my strong ties with home country to increase the chances of securing visa.

Where do you guys see my case like how strong it is? I am about to apply within August for visa. Please share your experiences and esp if someone is apply for Jan 2014 intake in any college for PGd. What is the current ration of visas by CHC Islamabad.

Waiting for your replies.

Regards,
Salman
aoa brother , sorry for late reply , i will strongly suggest you not to apply for visa on the basis of Humber college due to 2 reasons.
ist of all CHC islamabad does nt encourage college applicants , uptil now i have nt seen a single guy who got visa as a college applicant , here you can see ...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE#gid=0
2ndly in keeping view of the past record of humber w.r.t CHC islamabad is not good at all .
with your profile you can easily get an admission in any university , i am again saying do not apply for the visa as a college applicant , spc bcoz of humber college. you are advised to apply in any of these universities, ist of all they all are recognized , well reputed and last but not the least very cheap tuition fees . i will start from the cheapest :)
memorial university new foundland (whole program $7,000 approx)
uni of saskatchewan , per year $6,000 (approx)
uni of regina , per year $6000 (approx)
uni of victoria , per year $6,000 (approx)
uni of alberta , per year $8,000 (approx)
uni of manitoba , per year $8,000 (approx)

its not too late to apply in any of these universities , check your department , make a list , try mailing professors in these timing (8:00am to 8:30am) and after 2-5 min of wait , call the same professor, whom u have send the mail . in sha Allah u will hear a good response .
himmat na harna brother :) , bht saber wala kaam ha yeh , keep on doing this activity , till u get a positive response , if some professor say , he does nt has sufficient funds , say i will arrange at my own :) . your its motive/aim is to get there , aur wahan ja k insha Allah kuch na kuch hu he jata ha.
today is 26 july , if you are able to convince a single professor from above said university , your whole process wont take a month or maximum 2 months , so maximum rakhty hain , august and september , at the end of september u should aplly for the visa , phir hamary pass kitny months reh gae , october , november and december :).
see so my dear brother jaldi ka kaam sheitaan ka , make your profile ready and then apply , bht bht bht time para ha ap k paas abhi.
and apply online kerna , mujhy visa approx 19 days mai mil gya tha masha Allah.
now we come to bank statement . never mind agar 1 month pehlay bank a/c khulwaya ha , u just have to satisfy the VO that yek amount kahan say aur kaisay aya , koi msuhkil kaam nh , agar koi zameen ya plot ya ghar ya flat sale kia ha tou unki sale deed or agreement or bank receipts , property ha tou dats v good . i will send the the list of property evaluators , get ur property evaluated from any of the company listed.
i hope kafi queries clear hu gaen hun geen .

uamir3

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Lahore,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ChC..islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks Adil Sulehri You helped a lot...tons of thanks to you... ;)

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
uamir3 said:
thanks Adil Sulehri You helped a lot...tons of thanks to you... ;)
mention not yara , the pleasure is all mine ,jazak Allah
actually mujhy bachpan say he logun ki help kerna acha lagta ha , i think its inherited , father ko daikhty aya hun aj tak , satisfaction hute ha :)
mai aik gov organization ma hun , its been 2 year and 4 months , meray whole department ko meri social sevices say bht problem ha :D hahahaha
u knw what they say k sulehri jab tou chala jae ga , tou teray khandan aur Sanghar (my home town) ka kia hu ga , lolz ;) and i always say nizaam chalta rehta ha , banday tou atay jatay rehty hain, jab hamary pyary Nabi , hamary aaqa Hazrat muhammad SAWW rukhsat ferma gae tou hamari kia auqaat, gunehgaar banday hain yaar, akhirat her waqt mind ma hute ha, kabar ka azaab bh , so i keep on doing good deeds/acts , k kia pata Allah SWT ko kon c ada ya act pasand a jae aur hamari bakhshish hu jae.
(topic say hut k hu gae batain , but batain keh daine chahyaen ,u never know hundreds and thousands of people iss forum pe hain , kise ko bh baat click ker gae aur batany waly ko umer bher ka sawaab aur bakhshish bh in sha Allah .

salmanjutt

Jul 24, 2013
@Adil

Bhai thank you soo much for your copperation and such detailed reply. I have been wondering here and there. My lots of queies has been answered in your single post ... if u don't mind .... jus give me your number I wanna talk to u and explain something cause I have actually almost applied and I just wanna discuss how I can make changes now ...... u can email me @ salman.jutt@live.com

I am waiting for your response and may you get your visa as soon as possible Ameen sum Ameen

salmanjutt

Jul 24, 2013
Adil Sulehri said:
mention not yara , the pleasure is all mine ,jazak Allah
actually mujhy bachpan say he logun ki help kerna acha lagta ha , i think its inherited , father ko daikhty aya hun aj tak , satisfaction hute ha :)
mai aik gov organization ma hun , its been 2 year and 4 months , meray whole department ko meri social sevices say bht problem ha :D hahahaha
u knw what they say k sulehri jab tou chala jae ga , tou teray khandan aur Sanghar (my home town) ka kia hu ga , lolz ;) and i always say nizaam chalta rehta ha , banday tou atay jatay rehty hain, jab hamary pyary Nabi , hamary aaqa Hazrat muhammad SAWW rukhsat ferma gae tou hamari kia auqaat, gunehgaar banday hain yaar, akhirat her waqt mind ma hute ha, kabar ka azaab bh , so i keep on doing good deeds/acts , k kia pata Allah SWT ko kon c ada ya act pasand a jae aur hamari bakhshish hu jae.
(topic say hut k hu gae batain , but batain keh daine chahyaen ,u never know hundreds and thousands of people iss forum pe hain , kise ko bh baat click ker gae aur batany waly ko umer bher ka sawaab aur bakhshish bh in sha Allah .

sulehri sb contact me as soon as possible .... need your help bro

akmalsiddiqui

Aug 20, 2012
hey salaman and adil bahaii would u like to mail mee or add me on skype
akmal_siddiqui
mail addres is akmal.bba2749@iiu.edu.pk

adil bro manay app sa visa file k baree ma information liynaii hai

and salman bahaii appnay admsn kar liya haii plz app university ma admsn liy ku k university k liy visa jaldi issue hota hai

salmanjutt

Jul 24, 2013
@Adil bhai

I am really sorry I couldn't contact your because of some shift timing changes and extra workload in office however I talked with akmal and he told about u ..... I am going to call ya tomorrow IA in afternoon for detailed discussion ,,,,, yes everything is fine AlhumduliAllah and its really nice of u asking for that :)

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
AOA adil bhai here is my Profile

Metric = 2004 .. 55%
Inter = 2006 59 %
BSIT = 2007-2011 76%
IELTS = 7.0 INSHALLAH

As last year i got accepted in Concordia University in MEng program ... But due to Bank Statement and lack of guidance i did not apply further for CAQ and for VISA...

I seek Guidance from you.... I am working in a Company as a Network Engineer for 1.5 years... With very usefull experience...
I want to ask another thing.... what you were saying about professors... email them ?? for what ?? Please tell me... I am waiting for your Kind Reply...

Thanks Alot

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
hassancheema36 said:
AOA adil bhai here is my Profile

Metric = 2004 .. 55%
Inter = 2006 59 %
BSIT = 2007-2011 76%
IELTS = 7.0 INSHALLAH

As last year i got accepted in Concordia University in MEng program ... But due to Bank Statement and lack of guidance i did not apply further for CAQ and for VISA...

I seek Guidance from you.... I am working in a Company as a Network Engineer for 1.5 years... With very usefull experience...
I want to ask another thing.... what you were saying about professors... email them ?? for what ?? Please tell me... I am waiting for your Kind Reply...

Thanks Alot
aoa cheema sahb , i have msgd u my cell no , msg me or call , will talk there in detail , jazak Allah