+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i've got refusal letter. Some questions, please

ali449

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
I am on the scholarship my first year fee is 16 thousand dollar and i have a funding of 13ooo form the uni .and the remaning amount in my account is i guess more than enough for 3 years rather 2....and yes i have attatched all the docs along with my application .
I applied on 26 june and got my refusal letter in 14 working days .Dear felows i want to ask you one question is this true that luck is also involve in visa matters.

Regards
SenoritaBella said:
How much is tuition for 1 year as a graduate student? Where will money for the second academic year come from?

I was an International student during my undergrad and tuition was close to $13,000/year and $20,000/year for tuition and accomadation in residence. So $32,000 is not enough for a graduate student.

You van try again but without significant increase in your bank account, the result will likely be the same.

samisamisalama

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2012
Dear..as many experts told you I believe that the main reason for your refusal was you bank statement
you provided 4 month statement while the you should have provided them with at least six month statement,
the rule in this case is to show them the source of this money i.e for example " a sale contract for a land or a house or any other official documents"
Now as your case has changed " you have 7 months bank statement ", I think you are good to go, put in mind that the money in you account should be reasonable regrading your or your parents income

Good luck

ali449

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
samisamisalama said:
Dear..as many experts told you I believe that the main reason for your refusal was you bank statement
you provided 4 month statement while the you should have provided them with at least six month statement,
the rule in this case is to show them the source of this money i.e for example " a sale contract for a land or a house or any other official documents"
Now as your case has changed " you have 7 months bank statement ", I think you are good to go, put in mind that the money in you account should be reasonable regrading your or your parents income

Good luck
Thanks for your kind words .Yeah i also attached the sale contract of the land from where i get this money and i also put 7 months bank statement this time...Need your prayers for the visa .
Regards

ali449

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
samisamisalama said:

Good luck
One thing more my friend and myself got admission in UoA he only show 2 days bank statement with the same money but he received a call for medical on the same day when i received the refusal .SO its a bit strange that how he get his med call?..Peers plz help

samisamisalama

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2012
Do not worry Ali, In sha Alla you will get your medical call this time, for your friend I think the applications are being reviewed by different VO's , so some of them might be more rigid and want every single detail to be appropriate

It is ramadan Ali, so be sure every thing will be Ok, I am waiting for medical too ,so let us pray for each other