+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITR or Form 16

jaspreet1911

Jun 10, 2019
Hello everyone
I have my work ex for 4 years and I have form 16 for all the years from the companies I worked for but I have ITR missing for one of the year due to delay in filing ,I do have it for the rest 3 years.Could someone suggest what should I upload?
Thank you.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
You need to upload a reference letter from your company and a business card of the person who is issuing you your reference letter, not your ITR's.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
I am aware of this.ITR and form 16 are the supporting documents
Aren't your appraisal letter, confirmation letter and offer letter enough for supporting docs that you're adding the form16 and ITR too? Why confuse the case officer more with these. They have guidelines and they stick to it. Nowhere in their guidelines it's written that they require additional docs in the form of ITR and form16.

Rest is your choice.

jaspreet1911

Jun 10, 2019
Aren't your appraisal letter, confirmation letter and offer letter enough for supporting docs that you're adding the form16 and ITR too? Why confuse the case officer more with these. They have guidelines and they stick to it. Nowhere in their guidelines it's written that they require additional docs in the form of ITR and form16.

Rest is your choice.
Thank you for the revert
Actually one of my employer did not cooperate enough to provide me with a jobs and duties letter.So i am getting one from my colleague.Apart from that I have my experience letter which states the post and time I worked for and pay stubs so i was thinking to attach form 16 aswell.