+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA- Personal activities section

OntarioFanBoy

Jan 27, 2017
Thank you guys for this answers.

More one question in this topic...

My permit is an "open work permit" I got it because my wife is studying here in Ontario. After she finished the first one year course she had a gap between the first course and the second one she started. Just to be clear, her student permit and my work permit were valid during this period. But she waited for 4 months before the second course had started.

Should we put this 4 months waiting as Unemployed?
Or should we put this 4 months as a student because her permit was a student permit?
Or something else that my newbie mind can imagine?

Thank you so much!

goldyrokz

Mar 16, 2019
@DelPiero07, Need your guidance regarding my EE application.
I have already submitted the application and have got the AOR, but there is one thing bugging me.

I work in an government Bank .

Under this detail in personal section :-
"Have you listed all of XXX's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that XXX belongs to (if any)?"

I have answered "Not Applicable". The reason being that i don't work directly under any Central/State government .Besides my salary scale is also different from people employed under Government positions . Hence, while i have listed the name of my organisation and my designation in the personal history, i have marked "Not Applicable" to the above question.

Please let me know if i am correct and do i need to worry anything!!

D

Deleted member 981115

Hi ,

I submitted my CEC application 2 days ago and there was a question that asks:

“ have you listed all periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all off the organizations that’s belongs to (if any)?
I answered “YES” instead of N/A and submitted my application and also received AOR.

Please note that i have my personal history listed since I turned 18. I Never worked for Military and Neither I worked or held any government position.
My work experience 2 years in Canada.

Can you please suggest what is the correct answer and how can I rectify the error?
Will this error impact my process?

Thank you

Yea sorry, I completely misread the question.

"Have you listed?" - answer should be "yes"