+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA on 1st March 2017. Let's connect here

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Minx said:
Thanks doro_07 again so much!! I haven't clicked on accepting my ITA yet as I don't have all my documents in order and I have time. But with the initial submission of my EE, looking at the profile I cannot make changes to the work history. Are you saying once I accept the ITA I can then make changes to the dates and then use the ínvoices and emails as support?

Yes I agree, Id rather supply more supporting documents and an explanation vs later regretting not providing everything JUST IN CASE. True about work only commencing in Dec! I can say negotiations and interviews
took place in Oct and payment came in and I was doing research for the clients website and investments. Thats a great idea thanks.
That is exactly what I am saying, just go ahead and open the application and start filling it, the time will still be there, the count down has started wheather you opened it or not. Once you see the questions you have to answear and gaps you have to fill out, there will be more clarification.And you can collect the docs and fill out the application. You don;t have to fisnish overnight, you can save and come back to it all the time. Here if you need help and maybe I use yours as well. :D

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
I applied on Mar 3 with all the fees paid. Received e-AOR. My application status is invitation received. Should not it be "open"? Please help.
Thanks

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
CReddy said:
Hi,
I got ITA on 1st march. I am slightly diabetic and i have control on it now by diet and excercise.
Will it cause any issue with medicals?

Thanks
They will do a urine and blood test. I would admit having diabetes to the doctor and tell him all about your control over it. Show the doc all medication you are taking and all relevant medical history. Having a condition doesn't mean that you are going to fail the medical, just the right approach to the problem and being honest can work. I have an asthma and I am allergic, that doesn't mean that I will be a liability to Canada. The medical is to detect more serious deceases (e.g cancer) and/or drug usage. No worries.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
etcoflife said:
I applied on Mar 3 with all the fees paid. Received e-AOR. My application status is invitation received. Should not it be "open"? Please help.
Thanks
Just be patient and wait. usually the changes take around 24 h. If you received AOR it means that everything is ok.

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
doro_07 said:
That is exactly what I am saying, just go ahead and open the application and start filling it, the time will still be there, the count down has started wheather you opened it or not. Once you see the questions you have to answear and gaps you have to fill out, there will be more clarification. Here if you need help and maybe I use yours as well. :D
Yeah I think I will open the account as it makes no difference with the countdown. I'll have a look and get back to you if I've more questions. Thanks again!

Sure! Anytime I can help just let me know. We have a great community of ppl really helping each other out from all walks of life and nationalities. It's really wonderful and I'm happy to contribute where I can :)

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Minx said:
Yeah I think I will open the account as it makes no difference with the countdown. I'll have a look and get back to you if I've more questions. Thanks again!

Sure! Anytime I can help just let me know. We have a great community of ppl really helping each other out from all walks of life and nationalities. It's really wonderful and I'm happy to contribute where I can :)
I would strongly advise you open it and check it out as it takes me 3 days to just recover my travel history for the past 10 years (I travel A LOT and they need the exact dates). Same with other sections, e.g work history, you have to explain every single day you were unemployed, studied or worked. You really need to focus when doing them. I am going to be very thorough with the aplication as they pay attention to details. Good luck!!

riyahm

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
letter for job experience under different NOC code

Hi,

I received an ITA on March 1st for my profile where I only entered the work experience for last 5 years only and is valid for the NOC I selected. My professional experience before that period falls under a completely different NOC.

Do I need to mention this experience in the application (where they ask for last 10 years of job details) and provide reference letters or is it OK to leave that information out?

Thanks.

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
doro_07 said:
I would strongly advise you open it and check it out as it takes me 3 days to just recover my travel history for the past 10 years (I travel A LOT and they need the exact dates). Same with other sections, e.g work history, you have to explain every single day you were unemployed, studied or worked. You really need to focus when doing them. I am going to be very thorough with the aplication as they pay attention to details. Good luck!!
Argh, omg really?! Hmm I have all my passports but given the migration from stamping to epassports my entries are stamped but SOME of my exits are not! Or the ink has faded or is smeared. I think I will try to head to the immigration and border control dept and ask for a print out of movement. As I travel for work or studies or to visit family. Ugh! Thanks for the heads up !

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Re: letter for job experience under different NOC code

riyahm said:
Hi,

I received an ITA on March 1st for my profile where I only entered the work experience for last 5 years only and is valid for the NOC I selected. My professional experience before that period falls under a completely different NOC.

Do I need to mention this experience in the application (where they ask for last 10 years of job details) and provide reference letters or is it OK to leave that information out?

Thanks.

You have to mention ALL work history! Not only connected to your primary NOC but everything What you did in the past. Remember right now it is no longer EE application. You are applying for PR and they need to know EVERYTHING about you. Not only your primary NOC occupation. When you become a PR you might not work within you occupation, they need to know that you will adapt.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Minx said:
Argh, omg really?! Hmm I have all my passports but given the migration from stamping to epassports my entries are stamped but SOME of my exits are not! Or the ink has faded or is smeared. I think I will try to head to the immigration and border control dept and ask for a print out of movement. As I travel for work or studies or to visit family. Ugh! Thanks for the heads up !
Same here with the stamps and passports. Some I cannot read anymore and some are in exotic languages I cannot read. For those I cannot figure out I put a day approximately (months and years I am certain). I live in EU so I haven't crossed borders for a long time, there is no record anywhere but I still admit my travels, better be honest than regret ;)

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
doro_07 said:
Same here with the stamps and passports. Some I cannot read anymore and some are in exotic languages I cannot read. For those I cannot figure out I put a day approximately (months and years I am certain). I live in EU so I haven't crossed borders for a long time, there is no record anywhere but I still admit my travels, better be honest than regret ;)
Haha, you are better than me then because if I didn't have my passports from the dinosaur age I can't remember what I did and what year! But it's understandable with the Schengen area. Still I agree to be upfront so they don't assume any lies. I've lived stayed studied visited the States / Australia / UK and of course EU but it's all so far back some trips so I will need immigration help.

Mjhin

Dec 5, 2016
UAE
Hello friends, i got my ITA on 1st March. I have a question regarding PCC. I am an indian living in Dubai. For getting indian pcc do i need to contact the indian embassy/consulate here in dubai or can i get it from india ??

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Mjhin said:
Hello friends, i got my ITA on 1st March. I have a question regarding PCC. I am an indian living in Dubai. For getting indian pcc do i need to contact the indian embassy/consulate here in dubai or can i get it from india ??
No expert on India but all your PCCs should come from country/town/district you lived/stayed, visited. Ask your family or friends in India to arrange one for you. I don't think Embassy will do it.

Mjhin

Dec 5, 2016
UAE
doro_07 said:
No expert on India but all your PCCs should come from country/town/district you lived/stayed, visited. Ask your family or friends in India to arrange one for you. I don't think Embassy will do it.
thanks doro_07 :)