+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA not received in the latest draw- CRS Score of 450,Please help!!!!

abny876

Feb 8, 2017
Hi Guys,

Urgently need help!!!

I had applied for Canada CRS express entry and my overall score is 450.I am in the pool but due to inactivity my job seeker profile was deactivated yesterday.I have just activated it again.As per the latest draw the lowest score of the candidate who has been invited to apply is 447.I have not yet received a ITA.

I had read on a forum that it takes 24 hours to receive a ITA.Do you think I will receive a ITA?

Please help.

Thanks and Regards

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abny876 said:
Hi Guys,

Urgently need help!!!

I had applied for Canada CRS express entry and my overall score is 450.I am in the pool but due to inactivity my job seeker profile was deactivated yesterday.I have just activated it again.As per the latest draw the lowest score of the candidate who has been invited to apply is 447.I have not yet received a ITA.

I had read on a forum that it takes 24 hours to receive a ITA.Do you think I will receive a ITA?

Please help.

Thanks and Regards
not sure havn't heard of case like this before ,probably wait until end of day today and see if you get one

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITAs are rolled out in cycles over a period of 1-2 days... Wait till end of Thursday. You should receive one

abny876

Feb 8, 2017
Thanks very much Mr Optimist.Fingers crossed.Unfortunately it happened yesterday and I activated it again today few minutes ago.Just my luck!!!!.But hope I get one.

CCN2017

Feb 8, 2017
Hey guys,

I have submitted my application on February 8, 2017 at around 06:00 am EST.
Below is the current status of my application. Am I eligible to receive ITA for the 54th draw?

Application/profile status - Pending Additional Criteria
Province/Territory Nomination - No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration - Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria - Met
ITA Status - Not Applicable
CRS score - 455

Please advise.

Thank you.

CCN2017

Feb 8, 2017
Mthornt said:
Once the items listed as pending are settled, then you'll be eligible for the next draw.
Hi Mthornt

Thanks for quick reply.

From my side, I had done the application completeness check and all the forms were completed. What else could be pending? What my concern is whether I am eligible for this cut-off or do i need to wait for the next round to see my cut-offs?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
CCN2017 said:
Hi Mthornt

Thanks for quick reply.

From my side, I had done the application completeness check and all the forms were completed. What else could be pending? What my concern is whether I am eligible for this cut-off or do i need to wait for the next round to see my cut-offs?

Pending needs to be activated, you need to wait for next draw mate.

CCN2017

Feb 8, 2017
thinkshady said:

Pending needs to be activated, you need to wait for next draw mate.
But i have received the mail which mentions 'Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates.'
Also, i had received the job bank registration mail today in my personal email id, though I dont see that in my express entry profile

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
CCN2017 said:
But i have received the mail which mentions 'Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates.'
Also, i had received the job bank registration mail today in my personal email id, though I dont see that in my express entry profile
The email what you received is after creating EE profile and not ITA, go ahead and register to job bank. Once Job bank is activated, you can wait for next draw.