+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for CEC

Surajknair54

Dec 6, 2018
Hi,
If my work permit expires before recieving ITA under CEC and i have to go back to my country, will i still get invitation under CEC if iam not in Canada ? And incase if get invitation do i need to show proof of fund ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
If my work permit expires before recieving ITA under CEC and i have to go back to my country, will i still get invitation under CEC if iam not in Canada ? And incase if get invitation do i need to show proof of fund ?
If eligible for CEC, yes. Funds not required for CEC. What is your score and NOC? What years of Canadian work experience?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hi,
as per IRCC

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html

Canadian skilled work experience
You must

• have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in Canada (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in the 3 years before you apply
  • have gained your work experience by working in Canada while authorized to work under temporary resident status
  • show that you performed:
So you should be good as long as you get an ITA within 3 years

Reactions: StarO