+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA For 19th Draw - Please Connect Here

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Hi experts,

Do we need to update the education section for the secondary, higher secondary also and upload the certificates?

I actually submitted my application yesterday and mention only my post secondary education in line with WES report. Do I need to update my info at this point or can wait until they request for additional documents?

Regards

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

We are a family of 3, do we need to take the medical exam on the same day or we can do it separately? Also, do we need to bring vaccination records or whatever medical document?

himohan_u

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hyderabad - India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Need your inputs !

I am trying to upload my work related documents and it seems to fail stating the following error

Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: You have specified an incorrect file format for your attachment. Retry with another format. The following file formats are allowed: DOC; JPG; PDF; PNG; and TIFF.

I am sure the file extension I used is .PDF and the file size is around 2 MB. Do we have any specific naming formats ?

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Asivad Anac said:
If you qualify under CEC and you get 600 additional points via PN, you can safely leave out all foreign work experience from this application. Even if your CRS score is recalculated after removing all that experience, your score is likely to always be higher than the draw cutoff.
How do i remove all my previous experience from the profile. And if i dont remove does that mean i hav to submit all previous work expirnce letters with duties and responsibilities ??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inthemidst said:
How do i remove all my previous experience from the profile. And if i dont remove does that mean i hav to submit all previous work expirnce letters with duties and responsibilities ??
Simply delete that information from the Work history section of your post ITA profile. If you don't mention it there, you won't be prompted for documents.

verma91

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hi Everyone i have a question

I am filling out the form for Onip
and there is a question about visits to canada and reasons

I came to canada in 2012 dec to study and then i got my work permit
went for a vacation 22sept 2014- 24 dec 2014
went to USA on 3rd 2015 for 1 day
then went to india again for vacation from 24th sept 2015m to 11 oct .

how should i address that questiion ??

himohan_u

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hyderabad - India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

Can anyone help me with the query I posted earlier. I am still not able to upload any pdf files. I have changed the file names, used shorter names etc, but they just wont upload. Could this be a technical problem with CIC website ?

Has anyone posted or uploaded pdf files ? Any one else has faced such issues ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
himohan_u said:
Hello Seniors,

Can anyone help me with the query I posted earlier. I am still not able to upload any pdf files. I have changed the file names, used shorter names etc, but they just wont upload. Could this be a technical problem with CIC website ?

Has anyone posted or uploaded pdf files ? Any one else has faced such issues ?
Use a different browser, that is usually the solution for this issue.

himohan_u

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hyderabad - India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH ASIVAD !!!

That did it. I tried using Firefox and Firefox dev edition. I used chrome and now I am able to upload the documents. Thank You so very much again !!!!!

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hi all and seniors who ve already applied for PR
I am wondering what I need to do if I have to move overseas from current country of residence during the application process?
does this move can disturb my application??
some valuable suggestions pls.
thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
Hi all and seniors who ve already applied for PR
I am wondering what I need to do if I have to move overseas from current country of residence during the application process?
does this move can disturb my application??
some valuable suggestions pls.
thanks in advance.
You'll have to inform CIC about change in address but this won't affect your application processing.

himohan_u

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hyderabad - India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I am currently uploading the supporting documents and I am not sure where to upload the IELTS test results and the Provincial nomination certificate. I got nominated through OONP. Anyone on the same lines ??

Seniors, please assist.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
himohan_u said:
Hello All,

I am currently uploading the supporting documents and I am not sure where to upload the IELTS test results and the Provincial nomination certificate. I got nominated through OONP. Anyone on the same lines ??

Seniors, please assist.
You don't have to upload either of those. If you still want to do it, upload them in the LOE section along with any explanation you're providing as part of the application.