+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA express entry question

DC003

Feb 6, 2023
Hi, Can canyone who has experience please help me with these questions

ITA received : 2nd Feb 2023
last date of submission of eAPR: 4th April 2023

1) I will complete 2 years of Canada work Experience on 19th March 2023, but EE system gave me additional points on Feb 1st ( 49 days in advance ) and I got ITA on 2nd Feb draw because of these additional points, I am good to go ahead and submit my profile ? or I should decline the ITA ?

2) I took 8 weeks (2 months) of paid vacation and was out of Canada in my two years of Canada experience, does this impact my current ITA which I got because of 2 years of canada experience points ? I was always on job and these vacation days are normal vacation days accumulated over two years on my current job. I continue to hold a valid work permit till march 2024 and continue to work for same employer. I have Paystubs and T4 to prove that I was on the same job/employer in canada and was paid for these vacations days.

Please help! as I don't want my application to get rejected because of my misinterpretation or even get blocked by ircc for submitting false information because of my misinterpretation.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

1) I will complete 2 years of Canada work Experience on 19th March 2023, but EE system gave me additional points on Feb 1st ( 49 days in advance ) and I got ITA on 2nd Feb draw because of these additional points, I am good to go ahead and submit my profile ? or I should decline the ITA ?

2) I took 8 weeks (2 months) of paid vacation and was out of Canada in my two years of Canada experience, does this impact my current ITA which I got because of 2 years of canada experience points ? I was always on job and these vacation days are normal vacation days accumulated over two years on my current job. I continue to hold a valid work permit till march 2024 and continue to work for same employer. I have Paystubs and T4 to prove that I was on the same job/employer in canada and was paid for these vacations days.

Please help! as I don't want my application to get rejected because of my misinterpretation or even get blocked by ircc for submitting false information because of my misinterpretation.
1. Submit application after 19th Mar
2. No impact

Reactions: DC003

DC003

Feb 6, 2023
Thank you so much, I also want to know about the 2nd Feb 2023 draw , the draw said " FSW " draw. Does it mean people like me, who are currently employed , under CEC and have job offer also need to show and prove proof of funds ? ( During EE profile creation I mentioned I will have funds 20 k for family of three ) but is it really necessary if I have a job and have job offer post PR from my current employer ?
( This doubt is coming because all previous draws were either "No program Draw or CEC" this is specifically FSW and one of the conditions for FSW is proof of funds.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you so much, I also want to know about the 2nd Feb 2023 draw , the draw said " FSW " draw. Does it mean people like me, who are currently employed , under CEC and have job offer also need to show and prove proof of funds ? ( During EE profile creation I mentioned I will have funds 20 k for family of three ) but is it really necessary if I have a job and have job offer post PR from my current employer ?
( This doubt is coming because all previous draws were either "No program Draw or CEC" this is specifically FSW and one of the conditions for FSW is proof of funds.
Yes, you need to show proof of funds since you were selected under FSW unless what you have qualifies as a job offer. What kind of work permit do you hold?

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Yes, you need to show proof of funds since you were selected under FSW unless what you have qualifies as a job offer. What kind of work permit do you hold?
Check your ITA
It clearly should mention the category you are invited under the EE

Even if you are invited for qualifying under the FSW program, but you should be invited to apply as CEC.

Can you check?

DC003

Feb 6, 2023
Hi , I am in a closed work permit, Inter company Transfer( ICT ), My current employer has given me a job offer which states that I will have the current job extended post 1 year after getting the PR. I am claiming 50 points for this job offer . Working for this employer from last 2 years in Canada and 5 years back in India.

DC003

Feb 6, 2023
Check your ITA
It clearly should mention the category you are invited under the EE

Even if you are invited for qualifying under the FSW program, but you should be invited to apply as CEC.

Can you check?
My ITA says that " we are pleased to invite you to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) " no where it says CEC. Even though my EE profile qualifies for both CEC and FSW.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
My ITA says that " we are pleased to invite you to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) " no where it says CEC. Even though my EE profile qualifies for both CEC and FSW.
Keep your funds up to date in your profile. The system may find that you’re eligible for more than 1 program. You don’t always know ahead of time which program you’ll be invited under.

Looking at this , to my surprise, you have. To show funds.

Reactions: DC003

Vione1978

Feb 8, 2023

During the holiday you can relax with bitlife, a funny entertainment game that gives you a quite new gameplay.
1. If you have received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) based on your Canada work experience, you should be able to proceed with submitting your profile. However, if there are any changes to your work experience or any other relevant information, it is always best to double-check with the IRCC or consult with an immigration lawyer to ensure that you are providing accurate and up-to-date information.

2. Paid vacations during your work experience in Canada should not impact your ITA if you continue to hold a valid work permit and are employed by the same employer. As long as you can provide proof of your employment and paid vacations, such as pay stubs and T4s, you should not encounter any issues.

DC003

Feb 6, 2023
Keep your funds up to date in your profile. The system may find that you’re eligible for more than 1 program. You don’t always know ahead of time which program you’ll be invited under.

Looking at this , to my surprise, you have. To show funds.
There is also a quote which says "
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
"

I am covered under this and my assumption is I do not need proof of funds.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
There is also a quote which says "
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
"

I am covered under this and my assumption is I do not need proof of funds.
You have a LIMIA work permit? That's what a valid job offer is

DC003

Feb 6, 2023
You have a LIMIA work permit? That's what a valid job offer is
I qualify here

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
I qualify here
So you have a LIMIA exempt work permit?

Are you sure ?

I thought you have a pgwp oe owp?

D