+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

issues with the updated documents requested from paris visa office

Dania2013

Jan 30, 2013
Hi,

I received Medical request with e mail from Paris visa office to send them the updated documents , but there are some thing are not clear to me, if anyone can help me with this

1-They mentioned that I have to fill the “New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant”, but not clear which form in the website to use as there are three forms with IM0008 ( Generic Application form, Additional dependant and Schedual 3 )
Do I need to fill them all?

2-They mentioned at the end of the e mail this address

Embassy of Canada
Immigration Section
35 - Ave Montaigne ;
75008 -- Paris - France

But it’s not clear in the e mail that this address to send them the updated documents to,

3-The fee payment are not clear as I used to send a draft check to London office but now, they mentioned as below

“In Canadian Dollars
By bank draft or certified cheque drawn on a Canadian bank and made out to the Canadian Embassy.
Cheques issued in Canadian dollars by a bank located outside of Canada must clearly indicate the bank correspondent’s complete address and account number in Canada, this being the establishment through which the cheque may be cashed in Canada.
You must send us the bank draft or certified cheque, clearly indicating your application number.”

Please if any one done the fee for Paris office using draft check to help me with it,
Or you think the bank transfer is better and faster?

many thanks,