+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is your first child included in this application

aaravsingh

May 18, 2017
I have received the ITA and am now filling the PR application. In that the there is a question "Is your first child included in this application"
I am confused because as far as I remember, in the Express Entry application, we do not provide any information pertaining to child.
I feel answer should be YES, as the child will be included. Kindly suggest..Thanks!

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
I have received the ITA and am now filling the PR application. In that the there is a question "Is your first child included in this application"
I am confused because as far as I remember, in the Express Entry application, we do not provide any information pertaining to child.
I feel answer should be YES, as the child will be included. Kindly suggest..Thanks!
I have the same problem, they haven't asked about my child up until this point... I see that it's been a month since you wrote this but apparently nobody answered this thread... Can you share what have you done about that question please?

aaravsingh

May 18, 2017
I have the same problem, they haven't asked about my child up until this point... I see that it's been a month since you wrote this but apparently nobody answered this thread... Can you share what have you done about that question please?
I proceeded with the application by selecting "YES" to this question. Sorry for the late response

Reactions: Manish Gautam

Manish Gautam

Sep 8, 2020
Select YES