+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is WES open?

Man#123#456

Mar 17, 2020
I recently sent my transcripts from India to WES. It reached M4M postal address in Toronto. It left for delivery on 16 march 2020 but when I checked the status on India post it shows me this status, 'missing delivery , item being held, addresse bei'. Do anybody have idea that WES is closed for accepting the couriers also?

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in light of the most recent public health recommendations, WES has temporarily suspended all in-office operations. All applicants whose documents reached our Toronto and New York locations after March 10, 2020 can expect delays. We will continue to process documents already in process, and will resume full operations when it is prudent. Thank you for your patience.

Priyankabaday

May 5, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in light of the most recent public health recommendations, WES has temporarily suspended all in-office operations. All applicants whose documents reached our Toronto and New York locations after March 10, 2020 can expect delays. We will continue to process documents already in process, and will resume full operations when it is prudent. Thank you for your patience.
I have the same issue. I have sent my documents to WES Canada on 6th June 2020 and on 22nd June 2020 it went out for delivery and later the status changed to "Missed Delivery, ITEM BEING HELD, Addressee being informed" and since then it had not changed. Is there anyone with the same issue