+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is +ve or - Ve (Visa approve or Not)

jigar9494

Aug 11, 2017
i have checked my Application status online and is mentioned to me my passport is couriered to vide courier service patner so, I asking to u what is result of my Application status, visa approve or not, Also i have been applied my TRV visitor visa file on 6th july nd i checked my Application status online on today 11th August... it taken a 35 days for visa process

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i have checked my Application status online and is mentioned to me my passport is couriered to vide courier service patner so, I asking to u what is result of my Application status, visa approve or not, Also i have been applied my TRV visitor visa file on 6th july nd i checked my Application status online on today 11th August... it taken a 35 days for visa process
Did you apply online? Or did you link your paper application to your MyCIC account? In both cases, you can see the status update for 'Final decision" i.e. whether approved/rejected

Reactions: jigar9494

jigar9494

Aug 11, 2017
Did you apply online? Or did you link your paper application to your MyCIC account? In both cases, you can see the status update for 'Final decision" i.e. whether approved/rejected
No i have not apply on online, i have applied offline by VFS GLOBAL SERVICE, and also i have not account in my CIC.

jigar9494

Aug 11, 2017
No i have not apply on online, i have applied offline by VFS GLOBAL SERVICE, and also i have not account in my CIC.
what is your opinion about it, because normally the embessy take a just 22 dayd for give a result of visitor visa process.. but in my case it taken a more time so what you say thay about it, how many chances for getting a visa

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
Dear Mr, Bryanna,
I have a question please. Lets suppose we applied paper base application and we are trying to link even do the all information we entered is correct, still we cannot see any records, Base of your information we cannot see any record? what does it mean.

I think the embassy till now didn't upload our paper application to the system that why its says like this even do who will wrote his wrong information more then 10 times. REALLY.NEED YOUR SUPPORT THANKS.

durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
Bryanna
Please help i am still waiting for ur reply.
I have applied 19 June 2017 through vsf till date tracking said under process i want to link my paper application to cic account. As i said earlier message please reply.thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Mr, Bryanna,
I have a question please. Lets suppose we applied paper base application and we are trying to link even do the all information we entered is correct, still we cannot see any records, Base of your information we cannot see any record? what does it mean.

I think the embassy till now didn't upload our paper application to the system that why its says like this even do who will wrote his wrong information more then 10 times. REALLY.NEED YOUR SUPPORT THANKS.
Hi,

It could be due to any of the four reasons mentioned in this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23

Cheers

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
Bryanna I will cry or apply again. NEED YOUR STRONG HELP
PLEASE HELP EVERY ONE MAKE YOUR COMMENT SO WE CAN REAPPLY

This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

If you have submitted your original passport to the Visa Application Centre (VAC) with your application, please note that it will be returned to you by the VAC within a few days.

Sincerely,
Officer
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 6970
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Application Enquiry: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
www.uae.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:
Other reasons:

Purpose of visit
Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
Your travel history

I have travel history with my family to USA this year 2017 MARCH
APPLIED JUNE 19, 2017
REFUSAL AUGUST 14 TODAY

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
HI RESPECTED SIR,

I HAVE REPLIED ON THE SAME LINK PLEASE CHECK THANKS.

THANKS BOSS VERY HAPPY BECAUSE YOU HELP ME ALWAYS.

BECAUSE OF YOUR ADVICE I GOT USA VISA ALSO.