+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is threre any posibility to change ECAS this week?

B

basraranjit

I cant say exactly from which time i am facing this problem. I am sure in 2007-2008 whenever I checked out this then it always appeared that 'in process'. After that I have been trying from last 3-4 months but it doesnt show anything.

I dont know if I have clicked on 'Remove my case'....Please tell me what is the meaning os Remove My case

S

shibuya

if u click remove my case on cic tracking site for update u can no longer view ur status.

samirk

Star Member
Aug 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vncviewer said:
Samir, Be patient. Hope everything will be fine. after getting 2nd AOR did ur status shows pending review? can u kindly share ur status after getting 2nd AOR.
My 2nd AOR received at 17/11/2009 whereas it was issued at 06/11/2009. Postal delay is 11 days..... I checked ECAS Up to 16/11/2009 and it was showed till then received by VISA office..... but at 17/12/2009 status updated as "In Process" and showing.... "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 12, 2009."

samirk

Star Member
Aug 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basraranjit said:
hello to all

I have a problem. I have applied in Dec 2004 and updated documents sent in Jan 2009.

Whenever I try to find my file status by using my file no. It always shows this massage:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

* Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
* This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
* At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
o sponsored a member of the family class;
o applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
o applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
o applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
o applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
o applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
o applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
o applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.

what does it mean.....why it is saying like this............?
I think you somehow click on "Please remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application on this Web site." Anyways you can do one thing..... write a mail/ email to CHC, tell them your problem and what you would like to get... They will not feel disturb for it. Suppose if they can't then they will let you the reason.... or if they can fix it then your problem solved..... :D

B

basraranjit

Thanx Samirk and Shibuya

Do you know the mail ID of CHC .... where to write my problem of ECAS..

With Regards

RK Basra

vncviewer

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
SIngapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-09
Doc's Request.
25-09-09
Nomination.....
15-12-09
AOR Received.
23-12-09
Thanks samir. But in my case i got my 2nd AOR at 23rd dec09, and still showing received by visa office and when i click in that link it shows they are pending review.Hay now which file number is use for checking status. new file number which i got in 2nd AOR. I found both file number showes same data. is it correct?

samirk

Star Member
Aug 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jalams2000 said:
Hello Samir,

I just received an e-mail reply from CHC, Singapore which reads-
"The passports that you have submitted are in the queue pending visa issuance." So, I think they are working today but I'm in a confusion that most probably, some of they are on leave now and they will join office from 04.01.2010 after leave. We have to wait till then. For your information, I'm also an applicant from Bangladesh and have submitted my passports to CHC, Singapore for visa stamping. Hope for the best.

regards.
I send a mail yesterday night 2 am............ Till now no response. You are lucky enough. Got response within half an hour! One thing can you please tell me what is your ECAS status? Is it showing "In Process" or "Decision Made"