+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this (www.hotels-canadian.vip) Legit or Scam?

holyeuca

Dec 1, 2023
damn, thats a lot of money, I cleared up $700 and then they gave me another 1300 negative to clear, sat on it or a month, now they saying client has given me a discount, and i have to clear 850 only now, did it grown out of proportion for you guys gradually? how did you reach 40K? in my group they ask to start day with 50 only.
I was just having a wishful thinking that they are legit, but seems like its a scam, why would a review system involve such great amounts to begin with
and its all same as you guys are saying same 8-9 people active rest dormant, they put a novice in the group just after me, I chat to her time to time but she seems like part of their team, ask stupid questions and shit in the group to make me feel that this is legit, she told me she cleared a big order recently, thats all trick i think, cos they know I am sitting on fence, anyone has same experience

holyeuca

Dec 1, 2023
The website changed again now when try to enter the website doesn't work so I got kicked out after they took my money

Peterrr

Dec 2, 2023
Toronto Forest Hill 65 Old Park Rd
Category........
CEC
No doubt I was also involved in this job my group is J 23. I completed 33 orders and was upgraded to SVIP by the system so I needed to continue to complete 4 more orders, when I got 37 orders they needed me to pay a whopping 51k..... I was very worried but the customer service gave me a 25% discount, I was thinking that this should be the last order so I paid it, the thing that is worth being thankful for is that it finally took me 2 months to finally withdraw all the funds that I had deposited.

Reactions: Jolene Knight

wutan09

Nov 12, 2023
I offered my agent half of what I am supposed to withdraw and it is 46 K. But if she can finish my orders. You see, I brought my balance to zero when it was 34 K I had to put down 8 K. When was time to withdraw..ups. I got message that I didn't finish order. But I did and it was my last 33th order. But guess what happened, they upgraded me to SVIP member and now I have to do 37 orders. Ofcourse I got commercial again which puts me in negative 9 K. If i pay that amount I still have to do 37th order and I know it is going to be commercial order because they regulate orders. That means I will be again in negative over 10 K. They are motherf&#* scamers
I feell you bro, that happened to me as well. I started with VIP then I got upgrade "automatically" to VVIP and then just like you killed myself finally complete the 33orders only then found out I got upgraded SVIP... What FxxK.... and I'm stupid enough to finish the 37 orders. and guess what my account is frozen.....and they want more money...Scammers

Maahi13

Dec 16, 2023
I got trapped as well here, did any of you got your money back from the bank ? Or filed a complain for fraudulent

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got trapped as well here, did any of you got your money back from the bank ? Or filed a complain for fraudulent
I don't think there's any way you're going to get your money back. I don't think anyone here has managed to do that. The most you can do is avoid giving them more money.

Several people here have filed complaints but I don't think those complaints are going to get any of your money back.

J013n3

Dec 22, 2023
I don't think there's any way you're going to get your money back. I don't think anyone here has managed to do that. The most you can do is avoid giving them more money.

Several people here have filed complaints but I don't think those complaints are going to get any of your money back.
I filed a police report. The police officer said that if the money was sent internationally there wasn’t anything they could do to get it back.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I filed a police report. The police officer said that if the money was sent internationally there wasn’t anything they could do to get it back.
Agreed. The money is gone. These people almost certainly aren't in Canada.

phen glen

Dec 23, 2023
Canada
Category........
Other
I have been approached by this so-called company who do Google advertising.
You work online, but things seem fishy about it.

Have anyone heard about it, or dealt with them?
Are they legit or scam?
Scam, very well done scam. even knowing it was most likely a scam. I joined it to figure out how they were scamming and at times I was thinking "hey if I just get through this round I can get my money out" Don't be that guy. It's a SCAM

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What update are you looking for? It's a scam, whoever paid anything will never ever see their money again. End of.
Unfortunately I agree. People aren't going to get their money back.

J013n3

Dec 22, 2023
Unfortunately I agree. People aren't going to get their money back.
Yes right not an update on whether or not this is a scam or getting the money back but is there anyone else out there that has been approached or gone through this. Thanks