is this possible

kamransaeed15

Sep 26, 2016
islamabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well asking this straight forward as the only possibility to achieve crs score to get ita for me is to achieve the following ielts score
s.7.5 L 8 R 8 W 7.5
WIth this score i will be able to achieve 481 and anything below this will took me away from getting ita aslittle variation will bring me too far away in scores

so are these achievable ? because if not then i will not try to enter in this thingy as in that case it will be just a loss of money
in order to achieve this results i have time of around 6 months so in six months can i prepare that much that such scores are possible?

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
The scores are definitely possible. I have a friend who got L8.5 R.7.5 W9 S9, but I think that where you stand right now (when it comes to grammar and vocabulary, specially for the reading and writing tests) plays an important role. So, practice hard, not only the exam format but also your listening and writing skills. Write a lot, read a lot and listen to as much English as possible.

On the other hand, why is Express Entry your only option? There is always the PNP route.

kamransaeed15

Sep 26, 2016
islamabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am unable to understand pnp route and what i got now is that all pnp requires job offer

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
kamransaeed15 said:
i am unable to understand pnp route and what i got now is that all pnp requires job offer
Not all PNP's require job offer. I recommend you google each of them, go through their websites and read about it. They have information guides with everything you need to know about it.

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
kamransaeed15 said:
i go to each of them all required job offer
Some lf them have options that do not require a job offer. Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia, for example