+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is this going to delay my case

naz80

Mar 6, 2009
i m on studet visa in UK, my visa expiring in may 2009.

i was asked for my doc update in sept08. i sent them in oct08 more documents like original degree required which i found out very late from my representative and chc gave me 60 days to submit it i sent it on 59th day and chc received on 60th day (while it says in my letter that an officer will review my file after 60 days of this letter to assess my file now i dont know if i was late or not but upuntill now i haven't heard anything from chc and

i have sent a request to chc to change my address from my representative to my home address for future correspondence DOES IT GONNA DELAY MY CASE

please someone tell me how it works as if i dont hear from chc by end of april i will have to extend my UK visa which i coting me alot IS THERE ANYWAY TO CONTACT CHC TO EXPLAIN MY SITUATION.

seniors reply urgent

many thanks

naz80

Mar 6, 2009
rupeshari !! can you please have a look into this if any idea as no one anwered me at all

thanx

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
well, i am not experienced enough to answer your question. If they received it on the 60th day, then it should be okay. It sounds like your rep is useless given that they told you late.

its hard to say how long CHC will take. You could try to change your visa office to the visa office in your home country.
What does it say on e-cas for your file?

You should check trackitt.com to see how long processing takes after document submission but theres so much variability, you might have to stay in the UK. it would be worth the cost if you get the visa.

naz80

Mar 6, 2009
thanx for your reply rupeshhari!!

i do check e-cas regularly but now i m thinking i should go for CAIPS and see wht happening there, how long it take if my cousin orders them from canada/ is it really ok to do so or your cae gets effected coz of that ( got no idea thats why asking before doing something) wht do u think is it right time bcoz i have to decide before may wht i will have to do.

thanx

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
i dont think caips will affect it but i am just guessing. i have no idea. you should check the timelines on trackitt, and see just filter out all the other visa offices so you only see your visa office information.