+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS Spouse not accompanying to Canada option VALID?

Montyagi

Jan 16, 2017
Is spouse not accompanying to Canada option valid for applying PR through Express Entry? I have read at places that this might be the misrepresentation of the information. Is it true?
Please help.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Montyagi said:
Is spouse not accompanying to Canada option valid for applying PR through Express Entry? I have read at places that this might be the misrepresentation of the information. Is it true?
Please help.
Yes, thats perfectly valid and possible.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montyagi said:
Please help.
Valid, If you can justify and provide reason to do so.

jollyllb

Mar 2, 2017
That is perfectly valid as i spoke with IRCC member and i am in the same situation. She said this is a legal way to increase points and IRCC kept this option so, that people can increase points. In explanation you can give the real reason. i have done same thing saying in explanation i said that "i am not including my spouse to as i gain points without ading him and i will sponser him later, once i get my pr" i did this even though he is in Canada on same status like me (Open work permit) :D :D

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
Did you really take this route? And the person who advised you is he an approved IRCC agent ? What stage is going your application right now ?

quote author=jollyllb link=topic=469781.msg5818127#msg5818127 date=1488466176]
That is perfectly valid as i spoke with IRCC member and i am in the same situation. She said this is a legal way to increase points and IRCC kept this option so, that people can increase points. In explanation you can give the real reason. i have done same thing saying in explanation i said that "i am not including my spouse to as i gain points without ading him and i will sponser him later, once i get my pr" i did this even though he is in Canada on same status like me (Open work permit) :D :D
[/quote]