+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it too late for second attempt?

moonlight98

Apr 13, 2015
dear all,
I applied for study permit via vfs cairo office and got refused after 3 weeks
applied on 16/7 and refused on 5/8
my first refusal was personal assets and financial status.
now my file is ready and I want to apply again,, is it too late or do I have a chance as my study begin 7/9??
please help

moonlight98

Apr 13, 2015
moonlight98 said:
dear all,
now my file is ready and I want to apply again,, is it too late or do I have a chance as my study begin 7/9??
please help
anyone please!

jyotsana

Aug 7, 2015
Hi...I don't think its too late to reapply.....also, depends on the time it takes for processing at the cairo office. I was refused on my first attempt on aug 5th. I reapplied yesterday...aug 12th.

There is no harm in trying again. Rest is upto u.

levticusrockz

Nov 27, 2014
moonlight98 said:
dear all,
please help
I was also refused last aug 4 - we plan to request for the CAIPs note to know the details of refusal so that we will know
The right or follow up document to present before re applying, my intake supposed to be is sept 25 but I think it would be for jan 2016. And hope this works this time

levticusrockz

Nov 27, 2014
I think it is requested at the embassy mine was thru my immig consultsnt, if you plan to re apply better request the CAIPs note, to a percentagevof approval, but it is I think its 20 to 30 days process