+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it misrepresentation if I don't include post-secondary education in education history?

tony7465

Apr 28, 2018
Hello, I have the following 4 post-secondary degrees with their respective graduation dates from two different universities:

University A:
  • #1. 2011: Bachelor's degree (four years) in Microbiology

University B:
  • #2. 2014: Diploma (two years) in Software Development
  • #3. 2016: Diploma (three years) in Software Development (it has a duration of 1 year, but you need the previous degree of two-years as a prerequisite)
  • #4. 2018: Bachelor's degree (four years) in Software Development (it has a duration of 1 year, but you need the previous degree of three-years as a prerequisite)

I have obtained an ECA report for degrees #1 (bachelor of microbiology) and #3 (diploma of three years in Software development). With this ECA report I am claiming points for:

"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years".

My question is if I should include all 4 degrees in the education history section of my express entry profile given that I only have an ECA report for degrees #1 and #3, or if I should remove degrees #2 and #4 from my education history.

I want to include all of them in order to avoid the risk of misrepresentation by failing to disclose important information, but at the same time I don't know if I will have any problems later for not submitting an ECA report for two of them.

I would appreciate it if you could help me with this.