+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it important to have a big wedding ceremony for sponsoring a husband

ColorMePanda

Sep 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What part of Newfoundland are you looking to move to?
Just wondering since my fiance is from Newfoundland as well. You will love it here.
The people and places are wonderful. Though I am sure you will have a fun time getting the hang of Newfie talk. ;)

With the wedding bit, I agree with everything that has already been stated. Include as much evidence as you can provide for your relationship before marriage and during marriage. But as stated before IO's do tend to be more strict on Moroccan applicants that do not have a traditional wedding that goes with the culture and religion. If you do not have one then if you plan to have a traditional Moroccan wedding later than I would put something in the application that illustrates that point.

If you are trying to save money for the bigger ceremony than say that. If it is for other reasons then put that. What is most important is that you are honest with your intentions and explain why things were done the way they were. I believe that as long as you are honest with everything, illustrate your relationship the best you can with evidence, and have support from family and friends then you should be alright. However, it is not up to me, you, or anyone here. All you can do is try your absolute best. In the end though be sure to do what makes the two of you happy. I am sure the IO's know how to tell the difference between a true relationship and a fake one. So you shouldn't worry too much unless of course you are trying hide something. Lol.

Anyway, best of luck to you and your fiance. Also, welcome to Newfoundland. :)

Haaya

Dec 2, 2023
My wedding had almost 200 guests but some 70 or 80 of them took pictures with us are they enough?