+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it easy to find a job these days?

toma1234

Sep 5, 2009
Hello,

I was wondering if you help me find an answer for that question.

Second one is, if one wants to own a farm to begin working in this field...what does it require if he already holding PR. Does the goverment support that, I mean giving the land for free to begin as a farmer. Does it need me to show I did work such before or should I study?

Regards,
Thanks

Tom

toma1234

Sep 5, 2009
toma1234 said:
Hello,

I was wondering if you help me find an answer for that question.

Second one is, if one wants to own a farm to begin working in this field...what does it require if he already holding PR. Does the goverment support that, I mean giving the land for free to begin as a farmer. Does it need me to show I did work such before or should I study?

Regards,
Thanks

Tom
Is it a wrong question or no one have the answer???

man4uni

Star Member
Aug 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Toma1234...

I do not have any answer for your second question. But even for your first question, can U elaborate a bit more like what is ur domain?

Please explain ur question in more detail so it will be easy for me / others to answer :)

Cheers!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know. I have never heard about anybody getting land for free but you can buy land.

If you go to http://www.realtor.ca/index.aspx?area=&vs=VEAgricultural_2 and enter your conditions, you can find farms or land for sale.

toma1234

Sep 5, 2009
Thanx everyone for the info.& link.

for the job I'm looking for: as I did MBA IN marketing & bba accounting I was forward for the same. So if u can help me out if that specialization is demanded now a days and its average salary.

regards,
thanx

toma1234

Sep 5, 2009
Well,

I'll elaborate a little more coz there was no response,

Is it easy to find a job in the finacial institutions for marketing, call center, customer service departments?

thnx every1.
Toma1234

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aren´t accountants on the most wanted list? I don´t really know about this field but getting a job in a call centre is usually easy and badly paid.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call centre may be starting at $10 an hour and going up from there if you are skilled. If you are working in a tech support call centre where you actually have to know something, you make a bit more. I´ve heard 14-15. You can look for some job ads online to see some examples of wages offered.