+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it allowed to change work experience after receiving ITA ?

yash_91

Nov 13, 2019
Hi,
Thank you for any input in advance.
When I put my EE, I didnt mention my promotion from Associate QA to QA. I only mentioned QA for the full time.
I got my ITA but now when I get the detailed service letter they have mentioned my both positions.
I added only once since in the normal service letter I took they mentioned only my last position as for the whole period.

This will not affect my score as it is not the job I claim points for as well.
Can I know if this will affect my ITA and if I can correct and add both designations now?
If so what kind of a LOE I should provide?
Im in a really panic mood so would be reaaally grateful for any replies.

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Just modify and put accordingly as reference letter states. If this modifies the result you will have a recalculation as your ITA and application are submitted.

Reactions: yash_91

yash_91

Nov 13, 2019
Just modify and put accordingly as reference letter states. If this modifies the result you will have a recalculation as your ITA and application are submitted.
Thank you for the response.
I am a bit unclear, means I have to decline my ITA? Or just change it and put an explanation?

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
When you get an ITA, you can modify work history when completing your PR APP

Reactions: yash_91

yash_91

Nov 13, 2019
When you get an ITA, you can modify work history when completing your PR APP
Yes, so editing is sufficient right? No need to give an explanation when I provide documents? As details will be changed from pre-ITA to post-ITA
I honestly forgot it until I saw the detailed service letter.
Thank you so much again.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Guys,
I have two NOCs in my profile. Mechanical Engineer and Engineering Inspector. I can prove both experiences, but the Inspector one will definitely be harder to prove. I’m keeping both, because one of the NOCs appear to be in-demand in Alberta. So, I may receive a NOI from the AINP.

Question is: if I can demonstrate 3 years of Mechanical Engineer experience, and I get an ITA through FSW, can I delete the Inspector experience? Should I add a LOE to the process?

Mar 15, 2020
Hi,
Thank you for any input in advance.
When I put my EE, I didnt mention my promotion from Associate QA to QA. I only mentioned QA for the full time.
I got my ITA but now when I get the detailed service letter they have mentioned my both positions.
I added only once since in the normal service letter I took they mentioned only my last position as for the whole period.

This will not affect my score as it is not the job I claim points for as well.
Can I know if this will affect my ITA and if I can correct and add both designations now?
If so what kind of a LOE I should provide?
Im in a really panic mood so would be reaaally grateful for any replies.
I am in the same problem now. I only have mentioned my latest position of Assistant Professor whereas i joined the university as lecturer and later got promoted. Now if i break this job experience in pr application, will it cause any problem as it was not mentioned before Ita? Please suggest what to do