+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is internetworking at Dalhousie a good course for future job scope in canada

Saahi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Please seniors give your experienced views, how is the future scope of Networking field in canada. I got admit in M.eng internetworking at Dalhousie university.
Many people in this forum are telling to keep this course as your backup option. And try to opt for other universities like Concordia , ottawa etc.
I am myself sceptical about this course because Dalhousie is giving admission to everyone ( myself a B.tech holder with 3.7. cgpa and 6 months work ex, with ccna)
Internetworking course is opted mostly by international students.
People are ranking this course below M.eng from Concordia, memorial, UNB, Windsor etc which are just average in ranking.

According to my knowledge and experience , future of networking is super great . In India if you are Ccna you can easile get Rs. 15000 pm. And if Ccnp 20, 000 pm and if you are able to clear CCIE with experience of 2 to 3 years , Rs. 1 to 1.5 lakh per month is not a big figure to demand.

My aim is to become a ccie (requires a lot of hardwork , but i am ready to do that) so I thought M.eng Internetworking is best course suited to me,

Plzz guide me , whether I should go with this or look for other options

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
Well, 20'000 rupees is nothing here in Canada. Probably not even enough to cover minimum wage per week.

So yes, whatever you do in Canada, you will get more..