+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is IMT Dubai recognized by WES Canada?

sach22

Sep 30, 2018
Hi,

I am from India. I have done my MBA from IMT Dubai campus and have got my transcripts and degree sent directly by the college. The evaluation report is under final review and is expected to come in a week as mentioned in my WES account.

I spoke to my college asking if IMT Dubai is recognized by WES or not, and their reply was YES.

Also, IMT Dubai is recognized by CAA and is mentioned on CAA website too.

But when i use the WES tool for degree equivalency and select the country of education UAE - There is no masters degree option that i can select from the list.

How is it possible that there is no college in UAE whose masters is recognized.

It is just a wild guess or could be WES has not mentioned all degrees in the tool.

Does anyone have any knowledge about it ?

Tnx

abssamadh1

Jun 1, 2019
hey I have the same question as you! i have also applied for wes ,n waiting , would be glad if you tell me your current status .
IMT DUBAI for masters

ABHIIMT

Jun 7, 2019
Hi ppl,

I am from MBA 2008 batch pass out, what WES finally recognize to our MBA degree as presently it's under review since 13.06.

Need to connect with our batchmates.

JSSSSS

Aug 2, 2019
Hi I do have the degree from IMT Dubai for 2 years full time MBA course , however Wes hasnt recognized it as a masters degree. Has any one got it approved from any alterntive wetting agency...? Please advise .