+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is IELTS required for TRV or family sponsored cases

d3

May 2, 2011
I originally heard, from this website I believe, as I have seen no reference to IELTS on the CRA website, that all immigrants required passing the IELTS examination. This would make no sense for the TRV class, and I'm also wondering about the Family Sponsored class. Do either of these require IELTS?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

d3 said:
I originally heard, from this website I believe, as I have seen no reference to IELTS on the CRA website, that all immigrants required passing the IELTS examination. This would make no sense for the TRV class, and I'm also wondering about the Family Sponsored class. Do either of these require IELTS?
No

vkrmsalaria

Apr 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
general enquiry

please advice whether or not I can apply. After finishing 12th (2002) standard I did 1 year certificate course (2001) in welding and worked as welder for next two years. Then I went to university for further studies where I did bachelors and Masters in IT. My question is that am I still eligible for applying under NOC for welder, as I may fulfil the requirements. 2) In application form what would be the highest level education I would mention as if i'm applying as welder (13 years full time) or I can include masters as well (18 year full time). will this effects my application adversely.
please reply,,, rest every thing is ready for my application like IELTS (8,7,7,6.5), police clearance (AFP). secondly I want to enquire about POF as I'm applying Australia, I need $18000 approx. to show and the problem is that around $6000 recently credited to my account, is there any possibility that immigration authorities arise question about that, as I know its genuine and not borrowed. please guide me, looking forward for some serious advice.

thanks