+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS EXPRESS ENTRY OPEN FOR NOC 3112 DOCTORS

DocAli

Aug 3, 2020
Hello, I m a 35 year old GP doctor with about 05 years of work experience (NOC 3112). On the CIC website calculator my CRS score 455 (including spouse education and language score). Is the EE draw opened for all NOC categories? Is it open for my category of General Physician (3112)? Have any doctors from this category been invited to apply recently. Kindly share your insight and experience.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Reactions: Ayesha Shumi

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I m a 35 year old GP doctor with about 05 years of work experience (NOC 3112). On the CIC website calculator my CRS score 455 (including spouse education and language score). Is the EE draw opened for all NOC categories? Is it open for my category of General Physician (3112)? Have any doctors from this category been invited to apply recently. Kindly share your insight and experience.
Thank you in advance for any help.
Yes - Express Entry is open to all NOC A, B and 0 categories. Yes - this includes your occupation.

455 is too low to be selected through Express Entry. You'll need to increase your score. Selection is purely based on points.

Reactions: DocAli

DocAli

Aug 3, 2020
Yes - Express Entry is open to all NOC A, B and 0 categories. Yes - this includes your occupation.

455 is too low to be selected through Express Entry. You'll need to increase your score. Selection is purely based on points.
Thank you for your response. Yes 455 is pretty low, I know. Last I could find the cut off went this low was in May 2019. Unfortunately though I dont have any other options to increase my score. Our language scores are maxed out as I and my spouse have scored 8 band each in IELTS. We dont have any brothers or sisters in Canada.

Any ideas / suggestions on how we can increase our scores?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Thank you for your response. Yes 455 is pretty low, I know. Last I could find the cut off went this low was in May 2019. Unfortunately though I dont have any other options to increase my score. Our language scores are maxed out as I and my spouse have scored 8 band each in IELTS. We dont have any brothers or sisters in Canada.

Any ideas / suggestions on how we can increase our scores?
Actually the point is not the issue that you need to consider most. The most tedious part is the ECA from MCC that you have to spend tons of money and time. My spouse received it after half a year and we have parallelized everything to make it as fast as possible.

DocAli

Aug 3, 2020
Actually the point is not the issue that you need to consider most. The most tedious part is the ECA from MCC that you have to spend tons of money and time. My spouse received it after half a year and we have parallelized everything to make it as fast as possible.
Thank you for your response. I know of the MCC delays and expenses. That is why I want to have a decent idea if I might get selected in the draw with my current CRS score before I embark upon the documentation and ECA process.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Thank you for your response. I know of the MCC delays and expenses. That is why I want to have a decent idea if I might get selected in the draw with my current CRS score before I embark upon the documentation and ECA process.
Actually I would suggest you start gathering documents if you are still thinking about immigrating to Canada - you never know how the score goes and when will you meet the minimum required score.

DocAli

Aug 3, 2020
Actually I would suggest you start gathering documents if you are still thinking about immigrating to Canada - you never know how the score goes and when will you meet the minimum required score.
That seems to be the only way at the moment. Thank you :)