+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Express Entry Broken?

Loopers

Jul 24, 2023
I decided to try going the express entry route after taking the questionnaire that said I was eligible for express entry. I'm filling out the express entry form on my Mac, and the forms for express entry get stuck and don't open and close the accordion. It's like there's an error on the page, and the only way to get unstuck is to reload the entire page. After submitting, I immediately get rejected saying I'm not eligible for express entry. I'm pretty confused, and I'm curious if anyone else is also having troubles with the express entry form?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I decided to try going the express entry route after taking the questionnaire that said I was eligible for express entry. I'm filling out the express entry form on my Mac, and the forms for express entry get stuck and don't open and close the accordion. It's like there's an error on the page, and the only way to get unstuck is to reload the entire page. After submitting, I immediately get rejected saying I'm not eligible for express entry. I'm pretty confused, and I'm curious if anyone else is also having troubles with the express entry form?
So you have ECAs and IELTS to submit a profile on the IRCC site. Those are mandatory documents. How many eligibility points do you have - at least 67?

Reactions: Loopers

Loopers

Jul 24, 2023
So you have ECAs and IELTS to submit a profile on the IRCC site. Those are mandatory documents. How many eligibility points do you have - at least 67?
I have my CELPIP submitted. I have 75 points, it must be something to do with the ECAs. I'll reach out, it'd be great if the messaging was a bit clearer about what is going on.