+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS ECA Result Mandatory Before Submit Profile To EXPRESS ENTRY

olgac

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
jiger kothamdi said:
HI I HAVE A QUESTION MY ECA REPORT IS READY AND IAM THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT. MY WIFE REPORT IS NOT YET READY CAN I STILL FILL THE APPLICATION AND PUT HER REFERENCE NUMBER

PLS ADVICE
THANKS
Hi Jiger,

when did you submit your documents to WES?

aabeeroy

Feb 9, 2018
HI I HAVE A QUESTION MY ECA REPORT IS READY AND IAM THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT. MY WIFE REPORT IS NOT YET READY CAN I STILL FILL THE APPLICATION AND PUT HER REFERENCE NUMBER

PLS ADVICE
THANKS
From my personal experience, you can submit but it will come up as ineligible and you will have to fill up the form again.
You can give it a try though.

sirmoun10goat

Feb 26, 2018
Hi.

As main applicant, I submitted my ECA verified under CAD. My wifes ECA was verified under US. I have been give a 15 day period to upload updated ECA for my wife. WES says the process will take 20 days.

What happens if I miss the 15 day deadline? My wife only gets 9 points for her education.

Thanks

Bilalranjha

May 19, 2018
Hello,

I have two undergrad degrees. First one being from Canada and the second one being from UK. The 2nd one is LLB Hons which allowed me to obtain license as a lawyer and makes up four years of work experience. Now, I am not sure whether I need to get ECA assestment for the 2nd program. I have no issue regarding points as I already have more than necessary, the only problem is as my experience is related to llb Hons, they might want to verify it.

Please, I need your advise. ECA process will take about 2-3 months if needed and if not, I can submit an application before the next draw on 23rd May.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou :)