+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is any body got response who had applied in 2004 as skilled worker from Delhi

ria mann

Star Member
May 2, 2009
Hello dear all is any body got reply or medical request who had applied in 2004 as skilled worker from india

Ria Mann

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Dear Ria

There is no good news as yet for 2004 applicants. There has been no response from CHC New Delhi for 2004 applicants.

Regards

Singh

square111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2009
ria mann said:
Hello dear all is any body got reply or medical request who had applied in 2004 as skilled worker from india

Ria Mann
Request for RPRF & Medical. But, no medical set was sent. Paid the RPRF and still waiting for the medical set. Despite several reminders, no medical set.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you look at http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/federal-skilled-workers you can see that out of all that applied in 2004 from New Delhi many have gotten their requests for documents in 2008 or 2009. Looks to me like around 80 people, only 2 of them have gotten their PR visa so far. Only 16 of them did not have documents requested yet so it should be soon for you.

For New Delhi, CIC still lists the average processing time as 69 months, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp#asia so for 2004, your time should come this year or next.

randhawa13

Apr 4, 2010
We 2004 applicants of New Delhi are very sad .No response from embassy.Even We could not access our application status on website.When other hand same category getting visa in 8 months in Fast track but is our faults .We should admit litigation in Canada against injustice .we should unite.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can apply also under the new rules if you want to. See if it's faster.

randhawa13

Apr 4, 2010
My dear Ria,
Good evening!
We have to make litigation in Canada what is our we applied before change of rule when in fast track same category getting visa with in 8 months.
Deep randhawa

shanmugam

May 28, 2010
Hello,
I am from chennai, applied in the year of 2004 and still waiting for medical.
in spit of many emails no responce from CHC. My agency is sure when will the
medical come.but now my agency is asking me to refill on fast track.
They assure it will get over with in 6 months. is there any latest news.
shanmugam

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randhawa13, you will gain nothing from going into litigation with immigration. They can change the rules any time they want to. If they make a new immigration class which is faster, then it is up to you to follow the changes and apply for that class if you qualify.

If you had been following changes in immigration law while waiting for your PR, you would have known in November 2008 when the rule change was published and could have applied again at that point and probably would have had your immigration already. Instead you waited for your old application to get processed. Eventually it should come through but none of you should imagine that you have any claim against immigration because you chose to wait. Sure you can go into litigation but you are only wasting your time, money and energy. Nothing will come of it.

shanmugam, right now, your processing should be close to complete on the old application. It is a question if it would be worth it for you now to apply again under the new rules. I am sure your agency would be happy to have your money to process your new application under fast-track. Nobody can promise you that it will only take 6 months but that is indeed the average processing time if you look at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02b-skilled-fed.asp#asia

The processing time for the old applications can be seen here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp#asia and as you see, the average is 64 months or 5.5 years and 80% of cases completed in 74 months or a bit over 6 years.