+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Administrative Assistant/Receptionist job Noc B?

jeaneam2

Sep 2, 2022
Hi. my title on my job is administrative assistant/receptionist. I am worried because there is a 'receptionist' in my title and i know that it is Noc C. Do you think i will be able to use this job to apply for express entry? Anyone had a similar situation?

Thanks in advance!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. my title on my job is administrative assistant/receptionist. I am worried because there is a 'receptionist' in my title and i know that it is Noc C. Do you think i will be able to use this job to apply for express entry? Anyone had a similar situation?

Thanks in advance!
You match job responsibilities, not title to the NOC. So if it matches a NOC B job, it can count.

Chi_zi_zi

Jun 21, 2024
Lord_Tony I can see you a PR Card holder. What is your advice on the question raised? Will it affect an individual’s chance of attaining a PR?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
The answer already given is right, matching one's roles and responsibilities 70% to one in the NOC webpage is the key. Job titles/designations can be different as each company follows its own logic.

Of course, I assume you are not putting a job title that is too vastly different from the roles and responsibilities.
e.g. if you say the job title is Medical Surgeon and in in the roles and responsibilities if you are talking about flipping burgers or making Pancakes at McDonald's it makes no sense.